Chapter 19: Hosu Attack Begins

Izuku pov:

~UA Gym~

Aizawa: Okay that's enough, take a break.

Shinso and i just finished one of our sparring sessions. For the past three days Aizawa has been drilling us on many different martial arts technics. So far I've got the hang of it since i already have a strong and agile body already. Although Shinso is struggling, he's very resilient and motivated to improving.

Izuku: Great job Shinso, your really improving.

Shinso: Thanks Midoriya, but it seems i still have a long way to go if i want to be a strong hero.

Izuku: Don't worry about it, heroes aren't made in a day. It takes years of refinement and dedication to even scratch the surface of being a hero.

Aizawa: He's right Hitoshi, don't be so quick to jump into being a hero just yet. It would be completely irrational for you to just jump in without proper training. Just take it slow for now and the rest will come to you eventually.

Shinso: Yes sensei

Aizawa: Alright now that you two are done with your training it's time for some patrols.

Shinso: Were going out on patrols today sensei.

Aizawa: Yes, you two need to get some experience fighting some crime and patrolling on the streets, but since I'm an underground hero i patrol at night. So you two get some rest and meet me back her at 8 p.m. so we can hop on a train to head to our destination.

Shinso: Where are we headed?

Aizawa: Hosu

As soon as i heard that i made eye contact with him and he did the same. It seems the league is already starting to make its move.

Shinso: Why there? Why not here in this city?

Aizawa: Because you need to get familiar with being in an unfamiliar environment. Sometime you will have to patrol in places where you won't see very familiar with you and you need to learn to adapt.

Shinso: Right

Aizawa: So you two go right on ahead and get home and meet me at the train station at 7:30.

Izuku/Shinso: Yes sir

Aizawa: Good now go

We both leave and went to the locker room to change out of our gym outfits.

Shinso: Midoriya, do you know what's going on?

Izuku: Huh? What makes you say that?

Shinso: I saw the way you two looked at each other. You two seemed to know something. So what is it?

Izuku: Sorry Shinso, but it's a secret

He didn't seemed too convinced but he let it slide for now. We both left and went home to rest up for the rest of the day for our trip. I started mentally preparing myself knowing we will be going into battle soon.

~Scene change: Chisato internship~

We see Chisato laying on the grass exhausted along side Miruko who looked just as exhausted as her. They both were sweaty and bruised from fighting in their spar.

Miruko: Man, you really know how to throw down, I'm impressed.

Chisato: Thanks, I've been fighting since i was a kid.

Miruko: i can tell, you definitely have good fighting instincts and experience. I think you might be ready for the big stuff.

Chisato: What do you mean?