Chapter 28: Rescue

We see a large building surrounded by high concrete walls and metal fences. Throughout the building are men and women in suits holding weapons of different caliber.

Across the street is another small building with boarded up windows and boarded up door. Inside the building it's full of old torn up furnisher, rats, and broken wood all over the place. Then as we go into the building we find a door leading down to the basement. Inside the basement, it's nothing at all like upstairs. We see a bunch of high tech equipment and computers all over the place. In front of a computer with dozens of screen monitors is Rakshata smoking her pipe and typing at high speeds.

Rakshata: Okay, we should be ready to go. Give me a status report everyone.

We then see Mt. Lady wearing dark clothing instead of her costume. She is currently in a large garbage truck with a large battering ram on the front.

Mt. Lady: I'm in position, ready for your go

We then see Rakshata set up a check mark on her screen where Mt. Lady is.

Rakshata: Miruko, you in position?

We then see Miruko in dark clothing as well sitting on top of a building on the other side of the government building looking through binoculars.

Miruko: I'm in position

Rakshata: Ryukyu, you in position?

We see Ryukyu in her dark clothes sitting on top of the government building waiting to strike.

Ryukyu: I'm in position

Rakshata: Kuroko, you in position?

We then see Kuroko, but instead of being in dark clothing like the rest. She is currently wearing a business suit inside the government building walking down a certain hallway..

Kuroko: I'm in position

Rakshata: Midnight, you in position?

We then see Midnight running through the sewers holding excavations equipment and cutting through a wall. She then cuts through the wall and pushes through to find a big room with lots of crates and boxes.

Midnight: I just breached the storage room

Rakshata: Good, make sure to find the data we need to put these bastards down.

Midnight: Copy that

Rakshata: Inko, Mitsuki, you two in position?

We then see Inko and Mitsuki in scuba gear swimming through the Tokyo bay. They then swam to a underwater grate and took out a blow torch to cut through the grate.

Mitsuki: Were cutting through the grate now

Rakshata: Good, we'll move on your go

Miruko: Guy's i have movement

Rakshata then turns to the screen showing Miruko's video feed. She then looks closer and sees that Miruko is looking directly at the garage.

Rakshata: What do you see?

Miruko: A bitch i want to kill

We then look into the garage and find Mari walking through the garage to her motorcycle while talking to her henchmen.

Mari: Make sure you seal up the entrance to the underground labs if there is an attack on the base. I don't want any screw ups

Grunt 1: Yes ma'am

Mari: And don't fuck on the equipment again. It took days to get all of your spunk out of it when you fucked your girlfriend on it. You do that again and I'll cut your balls off.