Chapter 26: Two Heroes

It's been a week since the exams ended and currently, Izuku, Chisato, Meiko, Inko, Mitsuki and Midnight are on a plane heading to I-Island. They have been invited by David Shield, one of the head scientists of the Island to do some research on Izuku and the others to try and have a better look at their Hulk DNA.

Chisato: Man this is exciting, I've always wanted to go to I-Island since i was a little girl.

Meiko: I hear you, they make all the coolest stuff and equipment. It's also thanks to them that we have such advance stuff in this day and age.

Chisato: Hey cuz, have you ever been to I-Island before?

Izuku: *Looks up from a book he's reading* No, they tried to bring me here to do some experimenting, but Nezu and the others shut that down. They were paranoid that they would try to harness my DNA for their experimenting.

Meiko: Well why are we going now?

Izuku: Because All Might recommended a scientist here that could help. David Shield use to work with All Might, so he says we can trust him on helping us.

Chisato: I hope so,*nervous* i don't want to go back to being a guinea pig.

Meiko: Don't worry, if they try to harm you, we will take them down for you. No one hurts a member of the Smash family

Chisato: Smash family?

Meiko: Something i made up

Izuku: I like it, it makes a lot of sense and it ties to the story very well.

Meiko/Chisato: Story?

Before they can break the fourth wall any further, Midnight comes in wearing casual clothes and tells them that they are almost there. All of them look out the windows and see I-Island for the first time.

 All of them look out the windows and see I-Island for the first time

Meiko: Wooaaaahhh~

Chisato: Holy crap, that i one big islands.

(Timeskip)

They have all gotten off the plane and are heading to their rooms to unpack their suitcases. When they got to their rooms, they unpacked all their belongings and met back up at the lobby of their hotel and went out to geg something to eat before their meeting with David Shield. Right now, they are all sitting outside a cafe and enjoying their meals.

Meiko: Mmmmm~ This cheese cake is so delicious~

Chisato: I hear you, these smoothies are good too~ I can suck this entire cup through the straw from how delicious it tastes

Unknown to them, many of the men are staring at them as they are eating and watching as all the crumbs and water from the smoothies are falling and going between their breasts. It's a very erotic sight, plus with all if their moaning and "sucking" is making them "stiff" in certain places.

*boom*

Suddenly, they were all knocked from their peace when they heard an explosion in the distance.