Chapter 21: Aftermath w/Lemons

After the battle of Hosu as the media called it. All the pros that were injured were sent straight to hospitals along with Izuku and his friends. The media put on a special of how the Hulk went on a rampage and many people started commenting on the internet that the Hulk has gone back to his "native roots" of being a mindless monster.

Izuku was really depressed from hearing about all this. To make matters worse, Stain was sent to prison and the media once again commented how he was working with the league. Apparently the media was "anonymously" given a video of Ochako and the others fighting against Stain in the alleyway. Ochako and the others were now in trouble with the government for using their quirks on Stain. The only one that can't be put on trial for this is Izuku because he technically doesn't have a quirk.

It was obvious that Mari had recorded the fight so the League could get their publicity from Stains fame. Also, now that Ochako and the others are now in trouble UA is being pressured to have them expelled for being reckless and for Iida nearly going on the path to revenge and trying to kill Stain. The secret government people who are trying to get Izuku are putting a lot of pressure on the school to try and get them to bend and force them to hand over Izuku after the stunt in Hosu. They are being painted into a tight corner.

Right now they are all sitting on their hospital beds watching the news on the TV of the Hosu incident.

Reporter: On other news, social media is blowing up from the video that was just released of the Hero killer Stain, depicting his early life where he became a serial killer because of hero society and it's flaws. This is bad news for the hero society and will be as the hero killers name implies, a stain in hero society. What does this mean for heroes? I don't know, but it can't be good. In other news-

Izuku turned off the TV so they can no longer be reminded of their loss.

Shoto: Well this is bad

Izuku: No shit, the entire hero society is now having to answer for their incompetence. It couldn't be at a much worse time, now we have to not only deal with the League of villains, the secret government idiots who experimented on me, but now the entire government is now cracking down on heroes in general and UA for you guys getting involved, not to mention the civilians are now losing faith in heroes.

Iida: I'm really sorry all of you it's my fault. If i hadn't tried to get revenge on Stain then none of this would've happened.

Ochako: Hey it's alright Iida, we understand. You were just trying to avenge your brother.

Shoto: You were only doing what any man would've done if someone he loved was hurt. It's not your fault

Izuku: They're right Iida, you only did what any human would've done in that situation. However, just like always, you jumped the gun and did something without thinking of it first. This is a problem were going to have to solve before you can become a hero. From now on, i want you to think before you do something this stupid before you try it, understand?

Iida: R-Right

Izuku: I know it sounds harsh, but as class president, it's my job to help my fellow students. I can't just sit back and just watch one of you squander your potential for selfish reasons. Next time you have a problem like this you take a breath and be patients then come to me for help. I said this before so I'll say it again, in the school we are all family. We will always help each other and push ourselves to become greater. You are not alone, so stop trying to push everyone else away and let us help you okay?

When Iida heard this he started tearing up and looked at Izuku then Shoto and Ochako and saw them smiling at him. He then got up from bed and bowed to them with tears falling from his face.