Chapter 8: Hulk Vs. Nomu

The entire USJ was vibrating with anticipation and nervousness. After the Hulk roared, nearly every fight in the USJ stopped, all the students who were done with their fights went straight to the center plaza. When they all got there, they found a big green monster staring straight at a just as big Nomu.

All the students knew who the Hulk was and all they could do at this point is pray that Izuku doesn't lose control of himself and go on a rampage against this beast.

The villains on the other hand were shivering with fear. They new exactly who this creature is. Of course they would know of this big green behemoth. This creature was basically an urban legend that struck fear into the hearts of a lot of pro heroes. So of course many villains would know of a monster who was said to be so strong that even All Might had a lot of trouble against it.

Shigaraki: The Hulk...

Kurogiri: S-shigaraki i believe it's best we get at a distance. These two will cause a lot of damage and if we are too close we will be a part of it.

Shigaraki:....

Shigaraki was not listening to Kurogiri. He was in awe of this creature. Truth be told, Shigaraki was actually a big fan of this creature and it's and rage. He saw the videos of the creature when it killed all those policemen and pro heroes. He felt glee when the creature tore them all apart piece by piece.

It was back when he was first discovered by All For One, he was taken in as his disciple to become his successor. A few days later, he saw the videos of the Hulk along with All For One. They were both entranced with this magnificent beast and took pleasure in this creature actually handling itself against All Might. Both of them had the same idea of having this creature within their ranks to help with their plans. All For One used his resources to find out where this creature was being held and he found out the creature was being experimented on in Mongolia China by the government to see if the creatures power can be recreated.

All For One saw this as a golden opportunity to try and sway the boy to become one of his followers, buy alas he couldn't find a way into the facility. The government took every precaution to make sure that nothing can get in or out without the governments say so. Even Kurogiri couldn't use his quirk to warp into the facility because the entire base was being protected by space shift neutralizing equipment too make sure no one with a warping or teleporting quirk could get it.

So as Shigaraki saw the Hulk, the first thing that popped into his head was that he found his first pet that he must have by his side to sick onto any person of thing he doesn't like.

Shigaraki: So the Hulk has found his way to the heroes side. It's too bad i would have really loved to have him as my pet.

As the Hulk was listening, he felt more enraged as Shigaraki.said "pet". The Hulk wasn't some pet or slave he kept thinking to himself.

Shigaraki: Well it's too bad i can't have the Hulk as my pet, but i got a better pet and his name is Nomu

The Hulk was getting more enraged listening to this puny man talking about him like some creature. He started walking towards the Nomu slowly and ripped off the rest of his shirt.

 He started walking towards the Nomu slowly and ripped off the rest of his shirt