Chapter 7: Class President & USJ

Izuku Pov:

My mom, Nemuri and I were driving to school. As we were coming up to the school we saw a large group of reporters at the front gate of UA.

Midnight: Oh great, the vultures have finally caught the scent of a story.

Inko: So i guess they found out that All Might was teaching at UA this year huh?

Midnight: Yeah, anything that man does is breaking news. The media will do anything to find out if the rumors are true. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to break into UA.

Inko: They wouldn't be able to make it through the security gates. Just watch *she points at the gates*

We see the reporters trying to interview Aizawa. However, he shoos them away from the school and walks through.the gate. The reporter tries to follow him, but the security gates seal the entrance and keep the reporter from going in.

Midnight: see? What did i tell you? Were fine, the gates are difficult to breach through so we don't have to worry about the media.

We drove off to the faxulty parking lot, but little did we know how wrong Nemuri was. Across the street was a dark figure staring at UA with a Maniacal grin on his face.

~Homeroom~

We were all in homeroom waiting for Aizawa to show up. To pass the time i put my earphones in and started listening to music.

(A/N: I love this song. RIP Dolores O'Riordan)

As i was listening to the song someone was walking over to me and taps me on the shoulder.

Jiro: Hey Midoriya what are you listening to?

I pull the earphones out and ask

Izuku: Sorry i couldn't hear, what did you say?

Jiro: i said what were you listening too?

Izuku: Oh, i was listening to Zombie by Bad wolves. It's my favorite song.

Jiro: Really I've never heard of it.

I hand her one of my earphones and play the song over again. She starts listening to the song and was really into it. Towards the end of the song she started bopping her head and started singing "What's in your head? In your head? Zombie"

Jiro: Wow, that's a cool song. Do you know what it's about?

Izuku: Yeah, it's actually a tribute song. The Bad Wolves they sang it and gave all the money they earned to the family of the woman who was suppose to be the one to sing this song, but unfortunately she died 2 days before she could perform it.

Jiro: Oh i see, that's really sad. Who was the one that was going to sing it? And how did she die?

Izuku: It was originally going to be sung by Dolores O'Riordan an irish singer. She died when she got drunk and drowned in her own bath tub.

Jiro: Wow that's a helluva way to go.

As we were having our conversation, everyone else was talking about the reporters out side.

Kirishima: Man i can't believe how many reporters are outside wanting to know about All Might.

Mina: Yeah it was so exciting to get interviewed.