Chapter 11: Sports Festival part 2

Izuku pov:

Midnight: Alright now that i have explained the rules of the game, now it's time for you all the make your teams!

After that all the students started pairing up. I knew that i wouldn't be getting many volunteers so i just waited until someone was brave enough to team up with me.

Ochako: Hey Izuku let's team up together.

And before i knew it the first brave soul to make their appearence is my bubbly friend Ochako.

Izuku: Okay, I'm glad that you decided to join me

Ochako: No problem i know that you are pretty strong and smart so it would be the smart plan to team up with you.

Izuku: Makes sense, but you do realize that everyone will be gunning for us right?

She didn't even waiver, she just pumped her fist up in the air and had a fire in her eyes.

Ochako: Yeah, which means were going to have to try our hardest right?

I couldn't refute that so i just stood by her and waited to see if anyone else will join me.

???: Hey there mister first place

We both looked behind us and saw some crazy looking girl.

???: I see that you need some help and i the great inventor Mei Hatsumei have come to save the day!

She just stood there doing a weird pose and Ochako and i just sweatdropped.

Izuku: So what do you want again?

Mei: I said i would like to join your team. I want to use you to get some more air time to show off my babies.

Ochako/Izuku: Babies?

Mei: yeah take a look.

She dropps a box full of gadgets and gizmos that pretty much look like they could be useful.

Izuku: Is that a jet pack?

Mei: Ah you have a good eye, that there is a prototype for a new jet design. It's suppose to give more air time and less heating of the exhaust to extend the flying time and distance.

Izuku: You said suppose

Mei: Yeah...well i haven't exactly tested them out yet. Better now than never i suppose.

Izuku: well i don't exactly have any options so I'll have you on my team.

Mei: Yay! Time for my babies to shine!

Izuku: Alright we just need one more and we will be a full team.

???: Well then maybe i can fill the vacancy.

We all turned and saw that it was Chisato coming towards us.

Izuku: Chisato why are you here? I thought you would be with another team