Chapter 20: Hosu Attack the ending part

3rd person pov:

We see the city on fire and the heroes are getting beat by the Nomu creatures. There were three of them at the start, but now there are at least a dozen popping up out of no where.

(RH= Random hero)

RH 1: There are too many of them, were getting overwhelmed!

RH 2: Just hold them off until reinforcements get here!

RH 3: Damn these fuckers are tough!

The pro's are fighting tooth and nail trying to stop the Nomu's, but they are very tough and difficult to keep down.

RH 2: Hey what's that?

The hero points down an alleyway and sees a huge shadow coming out and it is a really huge and grey Nomu with a cannon on it's back.

RH 1: Fuck me

The Nomu then get down on it's hands and knees and starts powering up the cannon and fires it towards the heroes. The blast creates a explosion down the streets and injures several pro's that didn't see it coming along with a few Nomu's.

RH 3: We need to take out the heavy hitters. If we don't then a lot more of us will go down.

RH 2: Yeah, but how? We don't have strong enough quirks to take them down.

Just as he said that, the Nomu once again charged up the cannon and aimed at them.

RH 1: Fuck it's firing again, take cover!

They all take cover from the Nomu, but then just as it was about to fire a again. Miruko comes in under the Nomu and kicks the barrel of the turrent skyward and let the blast travel into the sky.

RH 2: Look it's the Rabbit hero Miruko!

The Nomu tries to stand back up so that it can attack Miruko, but just as it was about to get up. A light pole impales it in the chest and nails it back into the ground. Then some more get impaled into it's arms and legs and nails it into the ground. Just to be safe, Miruko then jumps in the air and stomps the poles deeper into the ground to keep it there.

Then a green figure comes out of the shadows and lands right next to Miruko watching their handiwork.

Miruko: Great job She-Hulk i guess that was a successful combination.

Chisato: Damn right

The pro's are in awe of seeing these two beauties, so much that they don't see the Nomu's sneaking behind them until it's too late.

Torino: Pay attention you morons!

Gran Torino flys in and kicks one of the Nomu's back from one of the pro's while the other was wrapped up in bandages from Aizawa's scarf.

Aizawa: If you guy's have time to gawk then you have time to fight. Now get your heads out of your asses and help us.

RH 1: R-right our mistake we'll get right on it.

The pro's get out of their daze and start attacking the Nomu's again and regroup. The pro's start overwhelming the Nomu's until one of them broke through and nearly attacked them until it was set ablaze by Endeavour.

Endeavour: Tsk, these things are annoying.

Miruko: Nice to see you flame brain, what brought you to this fine city tonight?

Endeavour: Hn, i came here for the hero killer.

Miruko: Well your going to have to get in line because i got here first.