Chapter 25: Beach Time!!

We see both Izuku and Bakugo walking to the infirmary tent and Bakugo has a smile on his face. Izuku notices the smile and asks him.

Izuku: Why are you so happy?

Bakugo: *chuckle* Because i just realized we were being watched by everyone.

Izuku: And that makes you happy?

Bakugo: Yes, for too long i have been living behind a mask to hide my pain. I want everyone to know that I'm sorry for everything that I've done.

Izuku didn't ponder on it longer. He knew that Bakugo needed to do this if he wanted to move on and it will probably be hard for him. He spent his entire life putting on the tough guy facade. Now he has to let it all go and try to be what he truly wants.

Izuku: Don't worry Kaachan, i will help you. There's no need to worry, I'll be right here to help you every step of the way.

Bakugo: *sniff* Thank you izuku.

They finally made it to the tent and Bakugo took a deep breath before walking in. Just as he entered, he was pulled into a hug by Kirishima.

Kirishima: Bakugo! I'm so sorry you had to go through all that! Please forgive us for treating you like an outcast!

Bakugo: Huh?

Bakugo looked at the entire room and saw that most of them had red and teary eyes. He realized that they felt sorry for him and he didn't want that.

Bakugo: Listen, i should be the one apologising, not you guys.

Sero: No, we should apologize. Ever since school started, we never even tried to get to know you better. After we heard of all the things you've done in the past, we ostracized you and made your pain worse.

Momo: So we would like to apologize also for never trying to help you. We are suppose to be heroes and yet we couldn't help the person who was hurting right in front of us.

Ochako/Mina/Toru: Yeah, we're sorry.

Tsuyu: Ribbit, you are a part of this family too Bakugo. Just like Izuku said, everyone in this class is family and we never turn our backs on each other.

Bakugo looked at everyone in the class and saw they all had smiles. He couldn't take it anymore and started crying again, but before he fully broke down he bowed to everyone.

Bakugo: Thank you everyone, i promise that i will try my best to make up for everything that I've done. Thank you for accepting me into your family.

Everyone: No problem Bakugo

Aizawa: Okay now that the heartfelt moment is over. Let me evaluate you all.

Everyone looked towards the entrance of the tent and saw the entire staff, including Inko and Mitsuki.

Nezu: Great job out there all of you. You have all made me proud to be your principle

Momo: Thank you sir

Aizawa: Alright, now all of you head home gor the weekend and rest. On Monday i will give you all an evaluation on your tests, be prepared.

Students: Yes sir

Aizawa: Dismissed

All the teachers then walk out of the tent and the students went back to the changing room to out their clothes back on.

Mitsuki: Katsuki!

Bakugo turned around and saw his mother walking towards him.

Mitsuki: We need to talk