Chapter 23: The Beast Inside of Me

All the 1-A students have gathered up at the front of Heights Alliance dormitory. Everyone was in awe of the building and wanted to go inside.

Mina: Woah, this place looks awesome!

They all went inside and found a large living room with a large flat screen TV in front of a large U-shaped couch. There was a large table to sit all of the students next to a kitchen with a massive refrigerator and stove oven.

Kaminari: Yeah no kidding, this place looks cool

Ochako: Wow, thanks for inviting me Toru

Toru: No problem Ochako, what are friends for.

Suddenly the elevator pinged and opened up to see Izuku and his backpack on with.

Izuku: Oh you guys are here

Iida: Midoriya, you live here?

Izuku: Yeah, well more specifically i live in the penthouse

Sero: Penthouse?! This place has a penthouse?

Izuku: Yeah it's really nice

Jiro: Can we see it?

Izuku: Sorry guys only those who are authorized are allowed to go up there

Kirishima: Dang well that sucks.

The elevator pinged once again and out walked Chisato with her bag as well.

Chisato: Oh nice to see you made it guys

Momo: You too Shuzenji

Chisato: How many times am i going to tell you to call me Chisato. Shuzenji makes me feel old or something.

Momo: O-Oh right my apologies

Chisato: Its alright

Ochako: Hey Izuku, where's Meiko?

Izuku: She went out with Aunt Mitsuki to get some snacks.

Iida: Aunt Mitsuki, i didn't know you had an aunt.

Izuku: Hm, oh no she's not really my aunt she's actually Bakugo's mom

Ochako: Wait Bakugo's mom? As in the woman who gave birth to that absolute jerk, Katsuki Bakugo?

Izuku: That's the one

Iida: Why is she here?

Izuku: Because as you know I'm being monitored my the government. Well Mitsuki is the one that was sent to monitor me since she's a government agent.

Ochako: Oh, okay i get it.

Izuku: Great, now let's get started with this study session.

They all went to sit on the couches in the living room and started studying. A couple of minutes later, Mitsuki came in with all the snacks.

Mitsuki: Hello~ Were back!

Izuku: Welcome back Mitsuki

Mitsuki: Good to be back *looks at all the students* Oh you all must be Izuku's friends and classmates. I'm Mitsuki Bakugo pleasure to meet you *bows*

Momo: The pleasure is ours

Iida: It's nice to meet you

Everyone else: Yeah

Mitsuki: Well thank you all of you and before anything else i would also like to apologize on my son's behalf. Izuku and Chisato have informed me of his attitude problem and i would like to apologize if he's done anything to antagonize any of you.