Chapter 22: Back to School

It's the next morning and everyone in the penthouse is waking up from last nights....activity. Izuku goes to the bathroom in his room and brushes his teeth. While brushing, he notices a red light shining from the corner of the mirror.

Izuku: *thoughts* Must be the cameras for observing me.

He continues to brush and heads downstairs to find most of the girls are already watching TV and making breakfast. Be looks to the kitchen and notices both his mother and Meiko cooking with aprons on and large smiles on their faces. He suddenly remembers last night and immediately feels a knot in his stomach from his memories of his mothers.

Izuku: *thoughts* Oh god, now I'm a pig. Thanks a lot author for having me sleep with my mom.

(A/n: You are welcome 😊)

He walks to the couch and sit next to Chisato and Midnight and watches TV until breakfast is called. Izuku then remembers the camera in the bathroom and starts looking around for any other cameras in the room and finds one at the corner of the room.

Izuku: *thoughts* Shit, i hope whoever's observing me didn't record any of last night.

Midnight: Oh i think they did

Izuku turns to Midnight and sees that she has a sly smile on her face watching Izuku have a little panic attack realizing that they were being watched the entire time.

Izuku: W-What do you mean?

Midnight: Don't play dumb with me, even though it looks cute. You were wondering if we were being watched last night and if it was being recorded, weren't you?

Izuku: Ah, so it's that obvious huh?

Midnight: Your kind of an open book at this point in our relationship. Anyways, you don't have to worry about if the recording will be sent to the government.

Izuku: Why? Shouldn't whoever is recording us be giving daily reports or something?

Midnight: Oh you don't have to worry because we have someone who is actually a friend helping us out.

Izuku: Who?

Before she could answer him, they heard a door from upstairs open up and the sound of feet hitting the tile floor. The person then came down the stairs and yawned while stretching in their night wear.

???: *yawn* Good morning everyone.

Izuku looks at this person and opens his eyes wide the hell open and stares at this person in shock

Izuku: A-Aunty Mitsuki?!

Mitsuki: Hey there little Izuku, it's been a long time since we've seen each other, huh?

Izuku: Uh yeah uh long time, but what are you doing here?

Mitsuki: Well I'm the one who was sent by the government to observe you.

Izuku: But why you and since when did you work for the government? I thought you were a model