Chapter 2

Hello Lovelies!

If you're reading this: thank you for coming back! I'm so glad that you liked the first chapter enough to come back. This chapter continues on where the last on left off. Hope you like it!

________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback, 5 years ago

December 3, 2014

The adrenaline pumped through your veins as you walked into the dressing room to change out of your performance outfit. Your first award show performance was over just like that. You looked around at the faces of your bandmates and saw their faces mirror the smile you had on yours. After you were all changed, Chanmi grabbed onto your hand with her left and Jaehwa's with her right and started charging towards the door.

"C'mon we can't miss BTS! I heard they're doing a battle with BlockB!"

Lucky for the five of you, you made it to your table just in time for BTS to perform. The four other girls at your table watched in awe as the boys on stage performed, mesmerized by the precision in their vocals and choreography. You however were distracted by the reemergence of the pit in your stomach. You tried to brush it off, assuming you were just hungry. That was until Park Jimin's dance solo.

The screams in the audience were deafening when Jimin ripped his shirt off. Chanmi looked like she was going to faint.

"Holy...our eyes have been blessed," she said, while practically making heart eyes at the young man on the stage.

The collective gasp from the audience when Park Jimin turned around however was even louder. All you could hear was the blood rushing in your ears as you stared at the stage. Running down the length of Jimin's spine was his soulmark. A stem with blooming flowers, eight blooming flowers, stretched from the nape of his neck to his lower back.

Your members all turned to look at you with wide eyes, the shock written clearly on their faces. It was a soul mark all five of you had seen before. It was the one printed on your back. Immediately your mind started whirling.

Park Jimin has the same mark as me. Park Jimin is my soulmate. His group has seven members. Could it be that they're...

One look at Chanmi was enough to know that she had the same theory as you. Suddenly, the room felt like it was spinning and you felt nauseous. You sent your best friend a desperate look, one that she caught onto right away. After whispering something to Nayoung, who was sitting next to her, she grabbed your hand and led you to the restroom.

After checking all the stalls to make sure they were empty, Chanmi turned to you and started to ramble.

"Oh my god, Y/N do you know what this means? Park Jimin is your soulmate! Which also means the rest of BTS are probably your soulmates as well! Y/N this is-"

The sound of you dry heaving into the sink cut her off, and she came to your side to rub a hand down your back. You splashed some cool water on your face and the two of you just stood in silence for a few minutes, waiting for the nausea to go away. Once you felt better, you stood up to lean against the wall, taking in a deep breath of air before speaking.

"Mimi, we don't know for sure if the other six members have the same mark or not. Just because they are in the same group doesn't mean they're soulmates, look at us for instance."

"I know that cara mia, but think about it!" It was clear that Chanmi was excited. When she was young, her family lived in Italy, and although it has been years since Chanmi moved to Korea, Italian terms and phrases would always slip past her tongue when her emotions were heightened. "If Jimin really had seven unknown soulmates, his company would never allow him to expose his mark. It could lead to too many fans faking being his soulmate. They would only let him reveal it if he already knew who they were. If he knows who six out of the seven are, then they only have to deal with people faking being one missing soulmate instead of seven."

You knew she was right, but a part of you thought maybe if you acted like it wasn't true, then it wouldn't be. "I don't know Chanmi..."

"Just watch," she said, confidence painted all over her face. "Either tonight or tomorrow, Big Hit Entertainment is going to release an official statement claiming the seven members to be soulmates."

________________________________________________________________________________

"I told you so," Chanmi sang as you walked into the kitchen next morning. The three oldest were crowded around a computer screen at the dining table.

"What do you mean?" you asked, making your presence known to the other three. Minji beckoned you over to the computer with a wave of her hand. As you got closer, you noticed the title of the article they were reading.

'Song of the Year' Nominee BTS Truly Are Boys In Luv: Big Hit Entertainment Confirms the Septet Are Not Just Bandmates, But Soulmates As Well

Your heart stopped and your mind went black as you read the rest of the article. The agency said the boys wanted to reveal they were soulmates early in their career because they didn't want to hide it from their fans. They felt that the bond allowed them to perform in a way different from other groups, and they wanted to be able to share that love and intimacy with their supporters. The last paragraph mentioned that although they would like to know their final soulmate, they in no way want him/her to feel pressured to reveal themselves, and will wait patiently for the day to come where they can all be together.

Tears sprung to your eyes as you read the last part, reality finally hitting you. You found your soulmates. After the passing of your parents, you had no family left. Although you have your members who were like sisters to you, you knew that one day they would find their own soulmates, start their own families without you. Knowing that you had not one, but seven sweet and kind boys to call your own filled you with hope you never knew you could have.

Your four sisters all surrounded you in a group hug, crying with you, so happy that their youngest was starting to see brighter days ahead. Your happiness was short lived however, as Nayoung's phone went off.

"Good morning Mr. Lee," she answered the call, as the remaining four of you looked at each other, wondering why he was calling so early. You didn't have a schedule today since you just went to an event yesterday.

Nayoung turned to look at you after hanging up the phone, "He wants to see you."

"Me?" Mr. Lee rarely ever called to speak to only one of you individually, and if he did, it was usually Nayoung since she was the leader. "Why me?"

"I don't know," Nayoung shook her head, looking uncertain. "He just said it was important."

"Maybe it's about your soulmates," Jaehwa guessed. "Since you know who they are now, and they are idols, there are probably some logistical things both companies have to discuss."

You nodded, "That makes sense. Alright, guess I better head over to Imperial. I'll see you guys for lunch!" With a cheerful disposition, you left the dorm to go speak to the CEO. What you failed to notice was Minji shooting Nayoung a look that said what's wrong, and Nayoung shooting the door you left through a worried glance before saying "Mr. Lee didn't sound very happy."

________________________________________________________________________________

This is kind of what I envision the tattoo to look like except it's black ink and there are only eight flowers that look like the one on the top left

This is kind of what I envision the tattoo to look like except it's black ink and there are only eight flowers that look like the one on the top left. I tried to photoshop it but I couldn't get it right to save my life, so I might try to sketch it and upload it another day.

Thanks again for reading! See you guys soon!!

XOXO