Chapter 10

I wanted to start off this chapter by saying I'm def OT7, but with a HUGE soft spot for Kim Seokjin. I can watch shirtless actors in American shows no problem, but the minute Jin flashes his collarbones, I'm ready to risk it all. 

Exhibit A:

And his voice, I can't even begin to describe how soothing it is to listen to

And his voice, I can't even begin to describe how soothing it is to listen to. He deserves so much love and support, and although he starting to get the recognition he deserves, people still disrespect him and say awful things. I've seen so many tweets and comments on tiktok these past few days just saying awful things about him, and I can't even begin to imagine how you can look at him, know all he's been through, and hate on him. SLEEP ON A BED, NOT KIM SEOKJIN. Thank you for coming to my ted talk!

________________________________________________________________________________

It was around 9 pm when you and Chanmi tried to leave. Key word: tried. For all the trouble Chanmi gave you for falling for Jeongguk's big doe eyes, she was quite the hypocrite. The minute he gave her his signature puppy dog face, she caved and agreed to stay for a little longer. That's how all nine of you found yourself sitting on the floor in a circle, playing a game of Uno. 

After winning three rounds in a row, Seokjin decided to take a break and finish up the dishes before everyone got too tired. For some reason, your gut was telling you to follow him, but you chose to stay in your seat and play the game. 

Chanmi must've felt your hesitation because she elbowed you in your side. 

"Ow!" You exclaimed, rubbing your side. "Why'd you jab me with your pointy elbows?"

"Go help him! I know you want to go talk to him. Your bond is calling for him."

You went to pick up the set of cards Taehyung had dealt. "No it's not, I was just trying to decide if I wanted to use the bathroom."

Chanmi yanked the cards out of your hands, handing them to Hoseok, who sat to her right. He took them from her after shooting you both a perplexed look. 

"Spare me the lies, I literally saw you stare longingly after him," your best friend scoffed. 

You gasped, flushing a deep red. "I wasn't staring longingly," you whispered harshly, hoping none of the other boys heard the girl's remark. 

Chanmi just rolled her eyes and pushed you, forcing you to stand up.

"I'm going to go get some water," you announced. You didn't know why, but the thought of the other boys knowing you wanted to spend time with one of them made you feel shy. 

The remaining six boys just nodded, already too immersed into the new game to notice your intentions. 

You heard quiet humming as you stepped into the doorway of the kitchen. Seokjin stood with his back towards you, singing along to himself as he did the dishes. Not wanting to disturb him, you stayed silent, listening to his silver vocals.