Chapter 17

BTS Dorm

Jimin cringed as he let the door shut, the ringing of loud voices behind him making him wonder if he should just make a run for it. He turned around to face his soulmates with a sheepish smile and was met with six faces ranging from sulkiness to amusement.

"Jiminie~" Taehyung whined, arms crossed over his chest. "That's not fair! Some of us haven't even gotten our First Touch with her yet." Hoseok and Namjoon nodded in agreement, thinly veiled disappointment seen on their features.

"I'm sorry guys, it just happened. I didn't plan to do it I promise!" Jimin tried to defend himself, as he took a seat next to Taehyung, enveloping him into an embrace.

Seokjin snorted, leveling Jimin with a skeptical, yet amused look. "Really? You expect us to believe the biggest flirt didn't make the first move?"

None of the boys believed that you'd be the first to kiss one of them, especially considering your reservations with even meeting them in the first place. When discussing how they'd progress forward in your relationship, all seven boys agreed not to pressure you into anything, to let you take the lead in all of your firsts.

Jimin nodded vigorously. "Yes hyung! She kissed me first! Do you guys really think I'd force her into something she wasn't comfortable with?" Jimin's face fell at the thought that his soulmates thought so ill of him. Hoseok was quick to rush to Jimin's side, taking a hold of the younger boy's hand.

"Of course not Jiminie, we know how respectful you are. I guess we are all just shocked that Y/N is so comfortable with us. You know as well as the rest of us that we thought it would be a bit more work to get her to open up to us." Hoseok placed a kiss to Jimin's temple, sending calming waves through their bond.

"Yeah, we thought we'd have to work as hard as we did for Yoongi hyung," Jeongguk chimed from his seat next to Namjoon, giggling when the older tickled the boy's sides.

The group of soulmates laughed and looked over at their reserved member, recalling the days when Yoongi would say hurtful things in an effort to keep his soulmates away from him. Unlucky for Yoongi (but lucky for the others), Jeongguk was stubborn, and refused to leave the elder alone, despite the harsh words thrown his way. This coupled with Yoongi's soft spot for the maknae eventually led to a night filled with tears and kisses as Yoongi opened up to his soulmates, and finally allowed himself to be wrapped in their warmth.

"Yoongi-ah, are you alright? You've been quiet all night," Seokjin asked, noticing the distant look on the rapper's face.

"Hyung..." Yoongi started, the whites of his eyes turning red as tears prickled them. "I messed up." As Yoongi recounted the events that happened the day before, the atmosphere began to dampen. The members looked at Yoongi with sympathy as the man began to cry, clearly guilty for his actions at the jewelry store. When he finished his story, Yoongi found himself sandwiched between Hoseok and Jimin, as they both hugged the older member.

"Hyungie, it's ok," Jimin consoled, burying his face into the side of Yoongi's neck. "Although you could've been a bit more considerate with her, I'm sure Y/N will understand once you explain to her."

Hoseok guided Yoongi's head onto his shoulder as he threaded his fingers through the man's blonde hair. "You always knew the day would come where you'd have to tell your story one more time. The good news is that you have us to draw energy from. We'll always support you Yoongi hyung, and you know that Y/N will too. If she was brave enough to tell us her story, then you owe it to her to tell her yours."

Yoongi sniffled and nodded his head. "I know, and I will. I'll tell her, but I just need some time. I didn't expect for the time to come so soon."

"Take all the time you need," Namjoon said. "We'd never force you into telling your story hyung, but I would urge you to do it sooner rather than later. The longer you keep Y/N waiting, the more she'll worry that you don't want her."