Chapter 1

It was an ordinary day inside the university, students are either having their classes or walking around the campus.

Their university is actually divided into different building with different courses. It's pretty unusual compare to other schools but, this university helds it's reputation for being number for three decades.

Minju took the necessary stuffs inside her locker. Books, binders, some pens, and ofcourse some snacks. She closed her locker and she was ready to leave when Yujin lightly press her back against the locker.

"What do you want? I told you right? We are over" Yujin held her wrist and pressed her again inbetween her body and the locker "Please Min, we can work things out again" Yujin's eyes were brimming with tears "We can fix this".

Minju scoffed and she fought the urge to cry "Fix? Yujin, there's no fixing anymore" she sharply replied, wiping her own tears that escaped using the hem of her white jacket "After that night, I don't think things will be the same as before" then Minju lightly push Yujin to the side before walking to her next class.

Yujin was left infront of the locker, crying as she watch Minju walk down the hall towards the psychology department.

"Yudaengz!" A girl called from a distance, they were actually two, one short haired girl and the other one has chubby cheeks (😏).

Yujin hastily wiped her tears as she turn around to face her friends, she forced a smile.

"Chaewon unnie! Hiichan unnie!" She called out and upon reaching her, Yujin immediately hugged them "Have you talked to her?" Hitomi asked as soon as the pulled out from the hug. Yujin nodded with a bitter smile on her face "Yeah but.." she trailed "she hates me".

Chaewon patted shoulders "No worries Daengz, time heals" Yujin nodded, atleast she got her two unnies fro support.

"We gotta go now, I need to walk Hitomi to her room".

"Take care unnie".

***
Chaewon's pov

I took Hitomi's hand and held it tight. We were walking down silently towards her room, I've greeted some of my classmate who we've seen as we walk down the hall.

The university is big yes, but I'm friends with anyone.

"Do you think everything will be okay?" I heard Hitomi, her eyes are fixed on the white tiles of the hall. I tighten my hold as we continue to walk "Ofcourse love, everything will be back to normal" I responded but to be honest, I don't really know if that's possible.

One night... One foolish night ended everything that we have.

We were a few steps from Hitomi's classroom when we saw a familiar figure walking at the Engineering hall, Nako.

"Nako!" I heard Hitomi, she let go of my hand and ran towards her. I just stood at the door and watched them, looks like Nako is still mad at her.

I jogged towards Hitomi and hugged her immediately "Ah! So your knight and shinning armour is here!" She spat.

"Don't be like this Nako, nobody wants that to happen" I said but the rolled her eyes on us before walking towards the opposite side of the hall.

"She's mad at me" Hitomi sobbed, are mochi cheeks are painted with streaks of tears "I-I just want my bestfriend b-back".

"Love, I know but, Nako needs some time to heal just like Minju" I cooed, I kissed her forehead and waited for her to calm down.

"Thank you" she beamed, she looked at me with a small smile on her face. I kissed her forehead "You'll be late" I said Hitomi pulled away from the hug and peck on my lips real quick "I love you".

"I love you too" I replied "I'll pick you up later".

When Hitomi went inside the room, that's my cue to walk towards my own class. My phone vibrated to took it out of my pants and saw a message coming from our class president, stating our professor is absent.

I have two hours before my next subject so, I decided to stroll around our huge campus. But before that, I left my tackle box inside my locker.

A note fell as soon as I opened it, I picked it up and saw words written on it that says.

'I hope you still remember that night...'

I frowned, what kind of a sick person will place this note here? I shook my head, crumpled the paper before tossing it in the bin.

***
Third Person

"Where in the fuck is Yena?" Yuri mutter as she slump down the bench and folded her arms on her chest.

"Joyul!! Baby!".

"Where the heck did you go?" She asked with an annoyed voice. Yena smiled and wrap her arms around Yuri's thin waist before placing a sweet kiss on Yuri's temple.

Yuri fought the urge to smile 'You're supposed to be mad, Jo Yuri! Get a grip!'.

Yena slowly turn her around and giggled upon seeing that her hamster is fighting the urge to smile. She lightly pinch her cheeks and peck her lips "Smile for me Joyul" Yena pouted.

Yuri finally gave in and smiled widely, wrapping her arms around Yena's nape.

"Let's go? I'll walk you to your class".

Yuri nodded, the duck wrap her arm around her shoulder before walking towards the class.

Yena spared a glance towards her car before continuing to walk. When they reached Yuri's class, Yena kissed her forehead "I'll pick you up later okay?".

"Okay, take care".

"How sweet" Hyewon said while slowly clapping her hands. Yena gestured Yuri to go inside her room much to her girlfriend's dismay.

"If you wanna fight, I'm not in a mood right now" Yena spat, Hyewon smirked and inched forward "Acting like a good person huh? Choi?".

Hyewon grabbed her collar and Yena did the same. The tension thickens inside the hall, both parties threw a piercing glare towards each other.

"I don't know what you want Kang but, don't put the blame on me!"

"Put the blame on you?! Choi! We all know you're mad at her!".

Chaeyeon along with her girlfriend, Sakura was having their "school date" when they saw the commotion.

Chaeyeon immediately ran towards them, she dosen't like it when they fight and besides... they're still friends.

"Cut it out!" She yelled and forcefully prided the two girls "What are you guys doing?! We're friends!".

"Friends?! You consider this asshole as your friend?!" Hyewon said, she shook her head "Fuck all of you!".

She walked away from the scene, she stole a glance towards Sakura who is keeping her head low.

"Fuckers" she mumbled before leaving.

---
Note: My dear readers... a small character introduction so you guys will get to know them better. The other members will be introduced in the next chapter.

-🙂