Chapter 2

"Oh God! Please save her!"

"Shit! Shit!"

"GUYS!! HELP ME! AHHH!"

"Serves you right..."

--
Nako's pov

Upon turning my back on Hitomi, I let my tears flow down my cheeks. I do miss her.. she's my bestfriend, my sister but I don't think I can trust anyone after that.

"Nako unnie".

It was Wonyoung, she stare at my face momentarily. This kid is the innocent one along with Yujin, I really do have soft spot for them especially Wonyoung.

"Why are you crying?" She asked, she pulled me towards the staircase and we sat there. Wonyoung wiped my tears "Please unnie, tell me what's wrong" she pleaded.

"I was Hitomi and she told me she misses me" I replied "I-I miss her too Wonyo but.. I don't know the grief and anger is taking over me".

Wonyoung hugged me so I buried my face on her chest and cried my eyes out. It's too much... too much pain for me to handle.

I clutch my chest as it starts to tighten and it's getting harder for me to breathe.

"Unnie, breathe for me" she coeed, she draw circles on my back and it suprisingly clamed me down. I pulled away and kissed her, she's too tall for me so my lips ended up on her jaw.

"Feeling better now?" She asked and I nodded. We stood up from the stairs and we were about to leave when we heard a loud thud coming upstairs.

The storage room is just above us "What was that?" She shrugged "Something might have fallen or something, it's windy".

"Yeah" I trailed "Let's go, I need to do some plates" I said, she helped me with my stuffs "Want me to drive you off of your place?".

"Don't you have classes?"

"Nah, our prof is not there".

I folded my arms on my chest "Wonyoung".

She pouted "Fine fine! But, can I go to your apartment later".

I nodded, she placed a kiss on my forehead before leaving. What a huge bunny.

***
"That's what I am what I like" Eunbi hummed as she continue to write down her answers in her binder. She's currently doing an assignment wherein they need to analyze a painting and make a reflection out of it.

Eunbi turn to the next page and saw a picture, somebody must've left it. She took at picture and flip it, and saw a camp fire photo.

And another photo of a leather jacket that looks oddly familiar to her

And another photo of a leather jacket that looks oddly familiar to her. It's a female's leather jacket since it was designed to look like a crop top "This is familiar" she mumbled as she tried to ponder who the owner is.

Her phone then vibrated in her pocket, she placed the pictures down and took it.

From: unknown number

See those pics? Do you remember anything?

"Fucking hell" she whispered, her eyes went to the pictures "Can't be".

"What's that?"

"Geez Kkura, you scared me" Eunbi jolted and placed her hand on her chest. Sakura giggled and sat beside the elder "What's that?" She repeated, Sakura sat down beside her.

"I feel like somebody is playing with us" she replied and showed Sakura the pictures "Campfire? Was that.."

"Yes! And I don't know it feels like something is not right here".

Sakura giggled "Don't be too scared I mean, that happened a long time ago" she retorted, Eunbi eyed her suspiciously. Sakura noticed it and her smile faded "What?".

"You look too happy".

"Unnie, it happened 2 years ago and besides, she wouldn't be too happy if she saw us still grieving about her".

***
"You can't just go to Yena and blame her for it!" Chaeyeon scolded. Hyewon is just quietly sitting on the bench with her head hanged low.

"I know it was her who did it! She loves being on top, and let alone that she was her competitor against Yuri".

Chaeyeon shook her head and gestured her to the canteen "I'll treat you some cake so you'll calm down".

***
"I don't get it why she blames me" it was Yena, she's with Chaewon and Hitomi inside the canteen.

Yena gulped her soda down "I understand that she and Hyewon are close but, why put the blame on me?".

"I don't know either. The whole group became distant after that and it's really unfortunate" Chaewon glanced at hee girlfriend who's longingly looking at her friendship bracelet with Nako.

"I sometimes think that Hyewon was the one who did it and she just blame me for it".

Chaewon pat her back "Stop that unnie, blaming Hyewon unnie won't bring her back" she reprimanded "Besides, don't you miss your bestfriend?".

Yena became silent. Ofcourse she does, the three of them are the "gamer line" in their group. They would always play games and tease Minju if she joins them, they were insperable but.. everything is unfortunate for them.

***
The next day, Minju received a text coming from her friend, Kriesha and told her to go to the president's office as per their dean's instruction.

"Weird" she thought but nonetheless, she took a detour and went to the 5th floor. She would usually take the stairs but, she decided to take the elevator instead.

The door opened and Yujin was inside. She stepped in and maintained a good distance between her and the younger.

It was an awkward silence until Yujin decided to speak "You were called too?" She asked. Minju nodded "Yeah" she timidly replied.

The door opened "You can go ahead" Yujin gestured for her to step out first.

"She's still gentle as before" Minju said to herself. They both reached the room and Yujin opened the door for her.

"Oh finally, Ms. Ahn and Ms. Kim" the president said. Minju took a sit next to Chaewon and Hitomi, while Yujin sat beside Eunbi.

It's just the twelve of them and it was painfully awkward for them since they all have bad blood for each other.

"Okay so, I called the twelve of you here because the school will be sending you to a study camp since the twelve of you are the brightest student in your department" he stated, he adjusted her eye glasses as he continues "The bus would be here on Saturday and your call time would be at around 7 am".

Their meeting continues and after giving some final points, the president dismissed them.

"Brightest student?" Hyewon chimmed as the twelve of them stepped out of the room "I didn't know you're that smart, Choi".

Yena inched forward but before she could punch Hyewon on the face, Yujin and Chaewon held her back.

"Stop acting like kids!" Eunbi reprimanded "We gotta work as one for that camp!".

"I ain't gonna work with that dumbass".

"You fucker!".

---
Note:

You guys are in for a ride. Are your bets still the same?

-060120