Chapter 9

Killer's pov

"Please I bed you, we should stop this" I pleaded, this whole shit took toll of my sanity and over all, my mental state. I'm always sleep deprived let alone, I barely eat my meals because I cannot stomach this anymore.

She harshly grip on my cheeks again and this time, I wasn't able to hold back my tears anymore, I'm terrified with this girl infront of me and for my own sanity too.

"One more word from you and I will cut your tongue, I swear" she said, her eyes were firey and it felt like it was boaring deep into my skin, I nodded my head and she, let go of my face. 

"You better keep an eye on that one, if she escapes you'll be dead"

"Y-yes..".

When she left the room again, my eyes went to the monitors and saw how Chaewon frantically searched for Hitomi.

"I'm so sorry..."

***

"Chaewon.. Chaewon! KIM Fvcking CHAEWON!" Sakura yelled and the said girl looked at her. Her eyes were swollen as she continue to cry, sweats drip down from her cheeks and forehead "You need to calm down" Sakura said, ushering the younger to sit on the couch. Chaewon buried her face on her palms and cried harder "I-I c-can't lose Hitomi" she said "I held her hands tightly when the lights went out.. how could she possibly taken away from me?".

"Unnie, there were gun fires awhile ago. You probably let go of her hand when you took cover" Nako said "But, nonetheless, I know we can find her".

The speaker suddenly turned on followed by a long static and then, the host's voice came after.

"Well well.." she trailed "Looking for your peach girlfriend huh? Kim Chaewon?" then the killer's laughed echoed.

"What the fuck do you want?!" Chaewon yelled, her fists are curled into a ball as she stared at the cctv camera "Just don't hurt her!".

"Ch-Chaewonnie... Help me..."  Hitomi's voice was weak as if her life was being sucked out of her body slowly. This angered Chaewon even more "Fuck you! What do you want?!" she cursed.

"I want all of you to  go to the pool side" 

As they reached the pool they are welcomed with a clear water. All of them can see the tiles that are flipped up-side-down.

"Chaewon, I know you're a fan of puzzles and underneath that water are the tiles that you need to complete in order for you to open the chest box  on the other side of the pool".

Chaewon gulp down a hard lump. Yes, she is a huge fan of puzzles but.. she has a huge trauma in water. Her heart starts to race against her chest as she shakingly too her jacket off and shoes "You can do this" they whispered "I don't know, I'm scared of water".

Chaewon was about to step in when the host spoke again.

"Wait a minute I'm not done yet. You can use that oxygen tank on the side but the catch is you can only use it thrice. And if I were you, I wouldn't want to stay under water for too long... especially if  the water is mixed with strychnine"

"What?! Do you know how dangerous that is?!" Yena spat but ofcourse, the killer dosen't care.

"I know Yena... I know. Chaewon, your timer will start once you get inside pool".

Chaewon submerged her feet, feeling the ice cold water against her skin. Her heart raced 10 times faster than before but she knows she needs to swallow her fear if she wants Hitomi to be alive and if they want them to get out of that place.

She took a deep breath, slowly filling her lungs "Fuck it!" She said to herself before diving in.

***
After taking a nap, everybody went to work.

"Yena and Sakura quit playing around okay? I want the two of you to start the fire so once Yuri and I come back, we can start cooking" Eunbi said as she stared at the tom and jerry friends.

Yena stood up and saluted at Eunbi "Choi ducky reporting for duty!". Yuri pecked on Yena's lips before going into the woods to get some herbs.

The staffs of the campsite gave them a manual that contains the plants and fruits that they can and cannot eat.

"Wah! The sky is beautiful!" She exclaimed while looking at the blue sky  above them"Unnie can I take a picture?".

"Sure be back okay?".

Yuri happily looked for an angle which can perfectly capture the scenery. Once she found a perfect spot, she took a couple of shots and upon reviewing the photos, she smiled happily.

She walked back where Eunbi is. Yuri is still scanning the photos when she suddenly heard a grunt behind her.

"Shit" she cursed to herself. They were exchanging some ghost stories awhile ago... "Is this the big foot that Hyewon unnie is talking about??? It's in Korea?!" She exclaimed.

She slowly turn around and instead of a huge, hairy man. She instead saw a person dragging a sledgehammer and a decapitated body.

Yuri stood frozen on the ground, her hands were shaking. Her mind wants her to run but, body wasn't cooperating. The person and her exchanged some glances "shhh..." the person said .

And Yuri dashed to where Eunbi is.

---
Note: will our radish fairy make it?  I'm slowly revealing the past before the tragedy.... i hope your bets are still the same.

Goodluck....