Chapter 14

Chaewon stood frozen on the ground, her whole body is shaking as she stared at Hitomi. She curled her hand into a fist, her tears keeps on flowing down to her cheeks.

She feels so broken and betrayed... how can Hitomi do this to them? To her?

"Why Hiichan? Why?!" She yelled "All I did was to love you! Why do have to do this?!".

Hitomi pointed the directly on Chaewon's forehead, her eyes showed no remorse or even guilt for what she did.

"Love? All of you cared for Doah!" And for the first time, Hitomi's eyes softens "I was supposed to be the top student but what happened?! That Doah came here!".

Hitomi chuckled as she wipe her tears using the back of her hand. Chaewon bravely stepped close "Let's stop this Hiichan, let's surrender to the police, okay?". The latter nodded her head and slowly put the gun down, Chaewon engulfed her in a tight hug "Chaewonnie" Hitomi called softly against Chaewon's neck "Hm?" the other responded.

"This proves me something"

"Something like?"

"That all of you are a bunch of fools!" and after saying that, Hitomi shot Chaewon on the waist making her girlfriend fall down on the floor. Hitomi also shot Sakura on her tummy as Nako was shot on her shoulder. She turn around to face Eunbi on the ground, the leader's face is painted with fear. Her eyes are dilated, her breath is ragged as she tried her best to scamper from Hitomi.

Hitomi pointed the gun towards her and before she could pull the trigger, Hyewon came in to tackle the girl down. They rolled on the ground making Hyewon on top of Hitomi, they both lost their guns.

"Stop this madness already! You're being a monster!" Hyewon held onto Hitomi's wrist "Let me go!".

Hitomi then landed her knee onto Hyewon's stomach, making the girl grunt and Hitomi used this chance to switch their position.

Now, Hitomi is on top and she used her other hand to squeeze Hyewon's wound, making the girl scream and grimace in pain.

"Fuck! Ahh!"

"No one can stop me!" Hitomi then, strangled the girl beneath her. Choking the air out of Hyewon's system, Hyewon held her wrist as she used all her might to pride Hitomi away from her but, her wound is bleeding profusely again making her dizzy.

"I'm going to kill all of you!" She squeezed Hyewon's neck even more, the girl beneath can feel that anytime, she'll see her friends soon.

Just then, a gun shot echoed through out the room. Hitomi's eyes were wide and her grip is slowly getting soft. Her body plopped down beside Hyewon, Chaewon was the one who shot Hitomi on the back.

"Ch-Chaewon" Hitomi called softly before closing her eyes. 

Sirens blared outside the house, Hyewon called them before she went to the living room. Police broke the door down, followed by the paramedics who immediately tended them. Hitomi's body is placed on a stretcher and her body is immediately carried out of the house.

"Kang Hyewon, once you are feeling okay we'll be taking your statement" said the police officer "Yes sir" meekly replied.

The police found dead bodies at the back of the house and all of them are already in the first stage of decomposition. The forensics and the paramedics immediately carried the bodies away and took them to the hospital for autopsy.

"Kwangbae" Eunbi weakly called, the nurse inside the ambulance are currently patching her wound to reduce the bleeding. Hyewon held her hand, squeezing it tight "You're safe now Eunbi, you're safe" she said before slowly closing her eyes.

---

Epilogue will be on the next chapter hehehehe but in advance, I wanna thank all of you ^^