Chapter 6

"Fuck!" Minju cussed, beads of sweat are forming on her forehead. She needs to think quickly if not, something worst could happen to them.

"I'm so sorry" she then pressed the button and the riffle slowly pointed at Yena "Yo! Minju! No!" Yena screamed, her eyes were wide in shock and nervousness.

"I've seen who it was!" Yuri suddenly screamed while crying her eyes out "I was so scared to admit it!".

"Why do you have to lie to me Yuri?!" Minju spat, she glance at the monitor and they only have 15 seconds left "I-I saw her! Sh-she was dragging the sledgehammer that time" Yuri said "Sh-She has a brown hair that time! For her physique, I was astonished to see that she can carry the sledgehammer like that!".

"Do you know her name?! Hurry up we don't have much time!" Minju spat, Yuri opened her mouth to speak but then, the riffle pointed at her forehead.

"No! Joyul!"

And a gunfire echoed...

...Yuri is dead

***
Yena was in rage, she threw all the furniture that she could see and punch the mirror inside the living room. The others were heartbroken as well, seeing how devastated their friend is "First it was Hyewon! Now Yuri?!" She yelled at the camera "What the fuck do you want from us?! You want us to die one by one?! Kill me now!".

Wonyoung went behind Yena and hugged her. The older calmed down and droke down in tears "I love Yuri so much" she said.

That night was heavy for them, nobody dared to talk despite all of them being in one room. "Don't you think it's unfair awhile ago?" Hitomi spoke and it successfully got everybody's attention "What do you mean?" Chaewon asked.

"Awhile ago, Yuri was about to say the killer's name and the riffle fired and I'm pretty sure we got 10 seconds on the clock".

"Yeah Tomi is right, it was as if on cue like before Yuri could say the name it blasted of " she said "As if she dosen't want us to figure who she was in an instant".

Yena sat on the bed "Yuri said that the person was that strong to drag a sledgehammer and was even shocked to see that person despite her physique". Yena then threw a disgusted look towards Nako "And that wired riffle, only two people can do that. Right? Sakura and Nako?"

Chaeyeon wasn't able to control her anger when she suddenly punch Yena on the face.

"You guys better stop!" Eunbi stood in the middle of her two fuming friends. Chaewon and Hitomi are holding Chaeyeon down, while Wonyoung went to Yena.

"I know you are grieving because you lost Yuri but don't just accuse them! You don't have anything to prove that!" Chaeyeon spat angrily, she tried to break free from Chaewon's hold, Sakura came and hug her "Please stop, don't fight with her" she pleaded.

Yena stormed out of the room to get some fresh air "Choi Yena! Where are you going?!" Eunbi called but, Yena ignored her. She turn her gaze towards Chaeyeon "You shouldn't have punch her".

"Unnie, she accused Nako and Sakura!" Chaeyeon retorted "We need to work things out! If we want to get out of here, we better set our egos aside and work together!" Eunbi stated, all of them hang their heads low. Eunbi is still the general after all.

"I'll go after Yena unnie" Hitomi said, she peck on Chaewon's lips first before leaving the room.

***
Yena's pov

I wiped the side of my lips and I quickly regretted it as I felt the stinging pain. I went up to the third floor and entered a random room where I can be alone, I lay down on the bed and I felt my tears flowing down my eyes again.

Whenever I feel down like this, Yuri would be on my side. She will kiss my forehead and pat my head and tell me everything's going to be okay.

"Yul.." I weakly called "I miss you".

I heard a soft knock from the door followed by a low creeking sound "Yena unnie" I took a quick glance and saw Hitomi. I sat on the bed and patted the space beside me "Unnie" she called cutely and hugged me "Don't be sad, Yuri will be sad too".

I smiled at her, and patted her head "Thank you Hiichan" I said and lightly kiss her crown. She's like a little sister to me.

"Should we go down unnie? I need to wash your wound" Hitomi asked and I just nodded my head. Both of us stood up from the bed, we were about to leave when I noticed a coral colored  notebook under the study table.

"Hii, look at this" I said, I bent down and took the notebook under. The notebook has a pisces  zodiac sign infront.

"We should bring this to them unnie" Hitomi suggested and I agreed. Both of us went down and went inside the room again "Guys" I called and they all turn their heads towards us.

Both Hitomi and I plopped down the floor and I placed the diary in the middle "We saw that upstairs".

"Oh! Nako unnie and I saw one too!" Wonyoung exclaimed and placed a mint colored diary in the middle.

Wonyoung reached out for the coral one and opened it "Two heads are better than one" she read "In this mint colored diary, it says that the killer is a wolf and a sheep's clothing. And now, two heads are better than one?".

We all fall into a deep silence. What could this possibly mean? I bit my lower lip as I tried to think until Minju spoke.

"I think we have two killers in here"

---
Note: Who could possibly be it? Leave it down in the comments...