Chapter 12

Hyewon's pov

It was me... I'm in charge with everything that is going on with this house. Every night while all of them are asleep, I was the one who will set everything up as per her instructions.

I should be dead yes, but my "death" was fake. The bullet that hit me is a rubber, filled with fake blood and that gun shot was a sound effect well, I'm a sound engineer after all. I was the one that Yuri saw that time, I was dragging Doah's body and saw me. That time I badly wanna run towards Yuri and asked for help but, I know I can't and I shouldn't that's why I acted cool about it.

In my defense, I wasn't the person who strike Doah with the sledgehammer.. I could never do that. After what happened, I wasn't able to sleep nor eat at that time. I can't even focus in class because of the guilt, whenever I look around or close my eyes... all I can see is Doah's decapitated body.

I blamed Yena because she was an easy prey. Everybody in the group knows that she's jealous of Doah since she likes Yuri. Doah's family hired an investigator and I blamed Yena for that, my best bud and gaming partner. She almost got into jail and the worst part is, our friendship was ruined.

I winced in pain and stared at the knife on thighs, I immediately took the first aid kit in my drawer and placed everything on the table. I bite my shirt's hem and held the knife firmly, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before pulling the knife out of my flesh quickly.

Tears rolled down my eyes and I quickly put some pressure on my leg reduce the bleeding. I took the alcohol and dab it on the cotton ball and wipe the either sides of my wound. The lesion wasn't really that big but, it was a deep cut. I started to get dizzy with the shock so with my every ounce of strength, I quickly wrapped my wounds up and once done, I tried to relax myself.

I badly wanna go to the hospital but, I know she won't let me. I lean my back against the computer chair, I exited the windows and a small smile crept on my lips when I saw Eunbi's picture. I want her to be safe that's why I'm doing this, all of them actually, I know this is a big crime that I've gotten myself into but, this is the least that I can do.

Give them a supplies box, and give out the clues that I know will help them to figure who she is. The door opened and it's her.

"So, how are you?" She asked before dragging a stool and she sat right infront of me. How can she act like this?

Her eyes went to my legs "Still bleeding? That wouldn't happen to you if you just agreed with me".

"I did agree with you!" I retorted "No matter how twisted this shit is! I agreed with you!".

I can see that her eyes turned dark as she stood up and pressed the wound on my leg "Ah! Fuck!" I winced. I held her wrist firmly, hoping to pride her hands away from my wound but due to the amout of pain that I'm feeling rightnow, I wasn't able to do so.

"Don't you dare disrespect me like that! Do you want to see Eunbi dead? I can make that happen if you want".

My anger cooled down upon hearing Eunbi's name, I have to protect her at all cost. She smirked at me and thankfully, she retracted her hand on my legs. Damnit! I have to replace my bandage again.

She stood up from the chair and wore her black jacket, mask, and shades.

"Let's go"

"Let's go where?" I asked as I tried my best to stand "We gotta kill three of them again" those words sent shivers down my spine... again?

"Wh-what? I thought we'll stop this with Yujin?" She pointed the knife at me "Don't make me repeat myself Hyewon, bring that canister and we'll kill them".

I had no choice so I wore the same jacket as her and took the canister. I was having a hard time climbing down the stairs because of the wound, I really need to get a new bandage. She slowly opened the door and it let a slow, painful creek again.

I placed the canister on the ground and wore the gas mask and once done, I twisted the canister open and the gas slowly engulf the whole room. I saw her draw the knife and went to tower Minju and she mercilessly stab the girl.

Next, she went to Yena. She held the girl's hair up and slit her throat, Yena's head were about to fall off of her shoulders because of how deep the cut is.

"Why are you standing there? Kill Chaeyeon" she said, I shakingly held the knife and went towards her. She's currently cuddling Sakura how can I just kill her? Chaeyeon already made plans in marrying her and here I am... about to ruin the wedding that they dream of.

She pointed the knife at Eunbi's neck "Kill Chaeyeon or I'll slit Eunbi's neck".

I'm so sorry Kkura..

I raised my knife and stab Chaeyeon directly on the chest and on her forehead.

I also became a monster just like her... is it really too late for me to fix everything?

***

Third Person

Morning came and Sakura was the first one to wake up. She slowly sat up on the bed, she feels a little bit dizzy so she cup her head as she wake Chaeyeon "Jjaeyeon, babe wake up" she said, still not looking at her girlfriend.

Chaeyeon would usually would usually be awake with Sakura's slight movement. 

"Babe wak-" she wasn't able to finish her sentence when she noticed a huge splotch of liquid is all over the bed sheet. She looked at Chaeyeon and saw a knife directly on her girlfriend's forehead "CHAEYEON!" her yell woke everybody in the room.

Eunbi turn the lights on and the scene infront of her is too horrifying for her, her knees gave in and she plopped down on the floor with her hand, covering her mouth.

Minju, Yena, and Chaeyeon are...dead.

"What should we do now?" Chaewon asked while hugging Hitomi close to her chest, protecting her at all cost.

"Good morning my guests"

"Fuck you!" Sakura screamed at the top of her lungs "What do you want from us?! You killed them already!"

But the killer's laughed echoed through out the house "You haven't even figure out who I am and besides, this shit is fun"

"I want all of you to proceed to the living room since... we'll play a game".

---

...