Chapter 3

Her perfectly white shirt is painted with blood, her smooth skin was filled with scratches. She towered the girl on the ground while dragging a sledgehammer "S-stop" the girl pleaded, with every crawl she makes, the more painful it is fore her since her kneecaps are already fratured and disclocated, thanks to the mad woman infront of her.

"Stupid, that won't work on me".
---
"Is everything set?" The driver asked while looking behind, there were twelve students inside the coaster that he'll drive.

"Ms. Kwon" Eunbi immediately stood up upon hearing her name. She went to the door "Yes sir?" She asked, the president gave her a box "That's your snack and Eunbi, I'll be putting you incharge okay?".

"Okay sir, thank you".

The bus drove and it was a silent ride for everyone. All of the passenger has their own little worlds.

Eunbi is counting all the food inside the box with the help of Chaeyeon.

Sakura and Yena are playing games.

Ssambang are sleeping.

Wonako are watching some clips on the internet, Minju is eating her favorite jelly while Yujin is stealing some glances at Minju. Hyewon was just quietly sitting at the back part while looking at a picture "Kwangbae" Eunbi called, she got a small glimpse of what Hyewon is looking at "Was that a house?" She asked, Hyewon took the juice and the kimbap from Eunbi.

"Y-yeah" Hyewon hastily placed her phone back and munch the kimbap "Thanks".

Eunbi sat beside Hyewon and lean her head against her shoulder "I miss our group" Eunbi muttered, Hyewon glanced at her "You do? You know things won't comeback the way it used to".

The elder took the last bite of the kimbap and drank the juice "But I know it's not too late, I just hope after this camp we can change everything".

Hyewon smiled "I hope so" she then unknowingly kiss Eunbi on the crown "I'll be here to protect you no matter what" Hyewon thought.

***
It's been an hour since their ride and Yuri is starting to feel light headed. Her whole world is starting swim in her vision "Y-Yena" she weakly turn to her girlfriend who is in the same state as her "J-Joyul".

Everybody in the bus feels the same except for the driver.

Eunbi used all her strength to stand up and walk down the aisle, stumbling as she held the railings for support.

She stared at the box where she distributed the food "Th-they placed something" she heard Hyewon, Eunbi was about to say something when her world suddenly turn dark and she fell on the floor.

***
Eunbi's pov

I slowly opened my eyes and I found myself, lying on the ground. I'm still inside the bus I slowly get on my feet and saw the others that they are still unconcious.

"Hyewon" I groaned, I shook her body "Wake up".

"E-Eunbi? Where are we?" She asks "I don't know but, help me wake the others".

I went to Chaewon and Hitomi and shake them "Guys you need to wake up" I said, Chaewon groaned "U-unnie? What happened? Damn my head hurts" she mutter while cupping her head. Soon enough, everybody is awake already.

"Holy shit my head is killing me" I heard Yena groaned "What happened?" She added.

"I think our food is spiked" I said while staring at the empty bottle of juice. Why did they do this to us?

"Should we ask the bus driver?" Wonyoung suggested. Yujin bravely went to the driver's seat "Well shit, he's dead".

We all gathered around him and saw that there's a cloth, gagged up inside his mouth and a coil of barbed wire on the floor, his head almost detach to his shoulders.