Chapter 5

"We should stop this already!".

"Why stop?  It's actually fun to see them blaming eachother when in reality, I was the one who killed Doah".

"Why are you doing this?! You're insane!"

"Everybody is insane".

***
"So far, everything is messed up" Minju stated while looking at the notes that she and Yujin made. She was still grieving with her sudden death but, she knows Yujin wouldn't like it if she became sad and that won't help them to get out of this God forsaken place.

"I don't know if some of you are stating the truth or what but, I know something is not right" she said before sparing a glance towards Yuri "If you guys want to escape here alive please, you have to tell the truth".

"Eunbi unnie, let's start" the two of them walked inside the kitchen and seated infront of eachother "Can you tell me what are you doing that time?".

"I was with Yuri and we're picking herbs that time" she replied "Yuri then, excused herself since she wanted to take some pictures of the scenery and so I let her".

Minju took note of everything that Eunbi is saying and the latter is stating the truth. "A couple of minutes later, she came back but she looks restless".

"I can't describe it but, it feels like she have seen something. I asked her what was it but, she told me that it was nothing and so I shrugged it off".

"By the time we were walking back to the camp, we saw a bloody sledgehammer and you guys were screaming so we hurriedly ran towards the camp".

"Fuck...I knew it" Minju thought "Did you notice anything weird that time?".

Eunbi trailed her memories before shaking her head "None".

"Okay, please call Hitomi".

Minju tapped her fingers on the wooden desk "What did you see Yuri? Why are you doing this?".

"Minmin?"

"Oh Hiichan, please have a sit" Hitomi wandered her eyes around the kitchen "Let's start?" Minju asked and it successfully took Hitomi's attention "Yup!".

"What are you doing that time?".

"I was with Nako and Hyewon unnie and we were taking selfies at that time" she replied "Then after we took some pictures, I called Chaewon so we can take some pictures too. But then, I saw Yena unnie at that time she was sweating and her hands were shaking".

"I was about to ask her when the we heard screaming back at the camp so we ran back and saw that... Doah is dead".

"Did you notice anything odd?".

"Yena unnie is wearing a jacket all zipped up and who in the right mind would wear a jacket at that time? It's summer".

"Please call Yena unnie"

"Okay" and before Hitomi left the room, she hugged Minju "I know you're sad since Yujin died and I'm sorry for your lost".

Minju let out a bitter smile "Thank you Hiichan".

***
Chaeyeon took the canister from the ground "Nitrous Oxide" she said before turning towards her friends "This gas is usually used as a general anesthesia" she said.

All of them fell in a deep silence and Hitomi just came back from the kitchen "Yena unnie? You're next".

Yena peck on Yuri's lips before walking towards the kitchen. She saw Minju and she quickly gave the latter a hug before sitting infront of her.

"So unnie, some of our friends told us that you were distress that time. Can you tell me why?".

Yena pouted her lips "I was too exhausted I mean, I was carrying the oil that time and man that was heavy"  Yena's movements suddenly became exaggerated.

"Did you notice anything odd?"

"No fam".

***
Wonyoung stared at the diary that she is holding, she opened the pages and the only thing that is written on the paper is.

"I'm a wolf in a sheep's clothing".

She then spared a glance towards her unnies "Is it one of them? But..why?".

Then the speaker turned on "Time  is up, go back to the basement".

"Shit" she cursed as she stared at the libra symbol one last time before placing it on the ground.

***
The ten of them reached the basement and just like the first time, chains latched tightly on their wrist and feet.

"Minju you interrogated them so you'll choose who to shoot".

Minju shut her eyes tightly and bit her lips, she wasn't able to talk to others yet and she can't just shoot anyone of them.

She slowly opened her and stared at them "Push that select button and the red one on the side if you wanr to shoot. I'll give you 30 seconds".

"Fuck!".

---
Note: who should Minju shoot? Remember, the cluse are subtle and not everything that you've read can be trusted. The person is just lurking... choose the right one.

Eunbi

Sakura

Yena

Chaeyeon

Chaewon

Nako

Hitomi

Yuri

Wonyoung