Depression Dive

Hey just a little blurb, this story contains suicidal thoughts and actions, depression,self harm, drinking, swearing and some other minor content. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THESE TOPICS SINCE THEY WILL BE ADDRESSED THROUGHOUT THE STORY. I also want to say that this story is by no means a way to promote self harm, if you need help please talk to a loved one or seek medical help. Without further ado, onto the story

P.S if you wanna cry, listen to the song above it is beautiful and sad at the same time

Story starts
Your POV
*Beep Beep Beep* The sound of the alarm clock blared in the silence of the room. Why did you even set the alarm? Time is irrelevant anyway. You turn over and turn of the alarm just to miss and accident drop your phone on the floor. Dammit you say allowed. You begrudgingly get out of bed and pick up your phone. Whilst picking up your phone you spot something. A small pouch filled with various tools. From things like knives to razors and everything in between. This pouch was your satisfaction secret. Upon grabbing it you feel the sudden urge. *Self harm warning* you open the pouch and take out the small pocket knife. You roll up your sleeves and let the knife slice a single cut through the skin, then you do it again, and again, and again, until there is no more room. Feeling satisfied, you wash off the pocket knife and place it back in the pouch. You look at yourself in the mirror man I look like a reck you rarely put in any effort anymore. Your parents had both died when you were very young, and had bounced around from orphanage to orphanage. Until a family final took you in, you were happy at first until, you realized that they didn't adopt you out of love. Your "dad" was rarely home, he was always out with some random strippers or at a casino. Your "mom" on the other hand was an alcoholic. She drowned her sorrows in whiskey and took some of it out on you. You couldn't deal with this anymore. You had had enough. You run back to your room and grab your backpack. You place it on the bed and start to fill it up with various items. Clothes, food, books, and of course your knife pouch. You run downstairs quickly but seem to slow down when you reach the bottom. Peering around the corner, you notice that your "mom" is asleep on the couch and your father is nowhere to be found. Perfect timing you think to yourself. You tiptoe to the door and open it making sure to make as little noise as possible. Once outside you make your way to Mt Ebbot, you heard stories about this place, about there being some sort of hole to another dimension containing monsters or something like that. As you start to make your way down the road to mt Ebbot you think about all the things you would be leaving behind, this causes you to walk faster. After about 35 minutes of walking you finally reach the mt. You look to your left and notice a hole? Not a big one but not a small one either. You walk up and look inside. Darkness you thought. Whilst looking you ended up leaning to far forward falling in. You were happy to say the least, maybe this hole would be the end to all of your suffering. But sadly it wasn't. You reach the bottom, hitting the ground with a thud. You look around, nothing but darkness and flowers a bunch of golden flowers lie beneath you. There glow caused you to quickly closed your eyes. You hated bright things, even your clothes are mostly black with a few grey or red. Suddenly you hear a voice behind you. You spin around quickly.

"Howdy, I'm Flowey, Flowey the flow-"

Before he could finish his sentence you had already bolted away. Luckily you were good at running. You had spent years training on fighting, as a matter of fact you even can fight with duel welding swords. After some time of running you run into some weird Goat Lady.

"Hello Child" The Goat lady said.

"Please Don't eat me" you quietly murmer.

"Now Child, I have no reason to do that. My Name is Toriel. Now Follow me Child."

I follow close behind this Toriel until we reach what I assumed was her house. She opens the door and motions we to enter.

"So..." You start. "Your Not gonna hurt me?" As much as you had asked her not to eat you earlier, you wouldn't have minded for her to kill you.

"No Child. Now you can sleep in here." She brings me to a room with a small bed and dresser.

"Uh... Thanks?" You say to her, you didn't expect for her to have this much hospitality, especially not for a goat that looks like she came straight outta goat simulator or something. Toriel walks out of the room saying that she was going to make a pie on her way out. Upon her leaving you lay down on the bed. The bed though looked really old and damaged was actually pretty comfortable, you wonder how many people have came down here, and of those people you wonder how many have survived that fall or even got as far as you have. You wanted to ponder these questions but your body wouldn't let you. Once you hit the pillow you were out.

A.N
First chapter done, honestly I've never done anything Undertale before so I kinda wonder how all of this will turn out. Probably bad I assume.

~Katzarecoolz