Ķ̴̂i̷̠̔n̵͓̔g̴͇͒ ̵̧̌Á̸̟s̴̱͝g̷̘͌ö̴̪́ṛ̶̚ę̵͌

No One's POV

Chara stood there a devilish grin on her face, something about her though had changed, almost as If what she was about to do wouldn't make any sense. She walks forward closer to the person she wanted to talk to, it was another goat person, this one though seemed bigger than Toriel, while also looking to be some sort of king.

"Hello dad..." Chara said menace lacing her voice. The goat person seemed shocked for a moment, eventually, though, he turned around, seeing Chara confirmed his suspicion.

"C-Chara? How...How are you..."

"How am I alive? Well you see, I might have "died" but my spirit still lives on. The reason why you couldn't see me before is because I lacked a physical body. But now, I have a body of my own, I don't know how I got it, but maybe I deserved it. You got that Dad...or should I call you King Asgore now?" Asgore stood there for a moment, not really knowing how to react, Chara, the human girl that he thought of as his own daughter was standing right in front of him.

"You...You can't be real...Chara...She's dead... But..."

"Oh Save it, I don't need you to understand, especially after you left me to die. To think I could trust you or 'Mom' and what about Asriel? Betraying me because he didn't wanna fight humans, he died because of me." Chara looks down and tries to stop herself from letting tears fall but can't.

"Chara...I..."

"That's not even getting into how you killed all those humans, without mercy, just to collect their souls. Have you ever even asked the monsters if they wanted freedom, especially knowing the consequences? Or did you just assume that they did, like you ALWAYS do."

"I guess I never thought about that." Asgore says silently.

"When do you ever think? I was dying, I felt alone, and no one came to help me. You were the KING if anything you could have had anyone make you some sort of antidote, but you didn't. You were to worried about those damn humans that you just left me there to suffer."

"Chara...I'm sorry..."

"Your sorry? Ha, don't make me laugh, you don't deserve forgiveness. There's only one way to make what you did right. You should already know what that thing is."

Asgore nods and turns around, he walks to the throne room and opens a secret compartment on his throne, inside of it was a vile. The vile was filled with a greenish-black liquid. He look at the vile and opened it he then began to slowly drink the vile's contents, making sure to not waste a single drop. 30 seconds after drinking the liquid he falls to the floor, beginning to cough, putting his hand over his heart, he collapses to the floor. Chara walks up to him and kneels down.

"I wasn't...fit...to...be...king...maybe things....will be....better...this...way..." Asgore then completely collapses, letting the vile roll across the floor. At this point Chara knew he was dead. Her smile widened.

"Things will ALWAYS be better now."

Your POV

You wake up, apparently you had fallen asleep while crying, you don't exactly remember what you dreamed about, but you couldn't help but get the feeling that it was important somehow. Suddenly the events from yesterday struck you, it was in times like these that the knives in the knife pouch looked so appealing, you had thought about killing yourself multiple times, but there was always something that stopped you, like one time you were gonna shoot yourself but the bullet missed and you didn't have another one. But now, you have all of your knives, and no ones around, you could easily just slit your throat. Maybe If I did that it would make Sans happy, especially after what happened. You grab your knife pouch and pulled out your favorite knife, a crimson red pocket knife with black flames on it, you brandish the knife for a moment, a rush of excitement overwhelming you. you were finally gonna do it, you were finally gonna end it all. You place your knife to your throat and began to press, the pain a little more intense then when you would cut yourself.

"Y/N...Y/N Where are you! Please come out... It's important." You could hear multiple people calling your name, as much as you wanted to see what was going on, you couldn't, you had to finish what you started. Right as you were about to pull the blade, a blue flame appears around your hand, stopping you from moving it.

"I wouldn't do that If I were you." A voice behind you said, You knew exactly who's voice it was.

"...Why shouldn't I...I have nothing left..." You say.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that, everyone here in the underground would miss you... I... I would miss you..."

"But How could you miss me when I hurt you?"

"You didn't hurt me, I just... I just overacted, Papy explained everything to me. We spent the whole night looking for you. Then I thought about it for a second, and thought 'hey, what the hell, why don't I take a JAB at the Idea and look at where I first took you' I'm surprised you found your way though. Anyway... Enough of that... Tell me... Why were you going to... y'know..."

"You...You wouldn't understand Sans..."

"Try me, I'm known to have a pretty SHARP Mindset, I'm sure I would understand, after all, I've felt the same way you do." You look at him bewildered, how could he feel the same?

"...The only reason why, I haven't ended it all is because of Papyrus, It would devastate him, and I don't want him to go through that, we already had a bad childhood, growing up without parents is hard." You felt him there, you never did know who your parents were really, and after they died, you just, didn't care to let anyone in.

"I just, I've had a bad childhood... My parents died when I was young, and I've bounced around from orphanage to orphanage, finally I was took in by a family, just to find out that being there was worse then being in an orphanage."

Sans looked over at you and made eye (Socket) contact, before you had time to react you can hear the fast paced running of a well known fish, Undyne.

"Finally! We found you! Something bad has happened. We need your help." You can see the look of pure terror and haste in her eyes, whatever happened must have took a toll on her.

"W-What happened." Undyne looked away before saying.

"King Asgore...He's...Dead."