Soul Searching (Part 3)

Your POV

You feel yourself falling deeper and deeper into sleep, suddenly your arm catches on something, or someone.

"No one can help you now Y/N, even if you collect all of the missing Items you will forget one vital thing, something that will cause your demise. Your countdown begins now."

You wake up with a start, your head still spinning from the dream that you just had, if you could even call that a dream. You jump down and burst out of the doors to your room. You smelt pie but wouldn't have the time to eat it. You sneak down the hallway towards the exit.

"Where do you think you're going, young lady?" Moms voice askes from behind you.

"I was just goin-"

"Not without breakfast."

"But I don-"

"No buts, come now." You sigh and reluctantly walk towards mom.

~Time Skip to after breakfast~

You hop off of the chair and once again run towards the exit.

"No running in the house." You can hear mom say from the kitchen. You opened the door and almost tripped over nothing. You begin to walk forward, you and Sans had agreed that you would meet and Grillby's today to go over the plan. As a matter of fact, Sans had told you that he actually had ran into the Snowdin Shopkeeper and was able to get the gloves and bandanna. You continue to walk forward greeting come of the other monsters making there daily commutes. Within about 15 minutes you were at Grillby's, you open the door and almost immediately see Sans sitting on the barstool closer to your right.

"Hey Sans!" You call out, everyone's attention shifted from what they were doing to you, you didn't necessarily hate the attention but you didn't like it either. A little bit of chatter arose which made it all the much worse for you. You walk closer towards Sans and sit on the barstool right next to him.

"Hey Babe, you ok? You look like you've seen Napstablook. (Get it because he's a ghost.)"

"Oh it's nothing really, I guess I don't really like the attention that I'm getting from everyone here."

"I know what will cheer you up." He calls out to Grillby and orders fries for you and a bottle of Ketchup of himself. You laugh a little, even in times like these he knows what to do.

"So...about the items. I have an Idea, how about we split up, I'll take from the Ruins to Waterfall, can you take from the end of Waterfall to New Home?" He nods and Grillby comes back with the food, it's true that you did just eat breakfast but that was nothing compared to Grillby's fries.

~Time Skip~

The two of you finish eating, well more like cracking jokes and eating second, but after a quick kiss the two of you split up, Sans teleported away and you were left on the outside of Grillby's. Ok let's see what's on the list. You think to yourself. Well we already go everything from the Ruins and Snowdin, lets go to Waterfall, maybe I should Visit Undyne while I'm out that way.

You begin to walk towards snowdin when you felt someone watching you, you shake it off and continue to walk forward to waterfall, which in your opinion was one of the prettiest places in the whole Underground. Along your way you meet up with Gerson who gives you the notebook and glasses after you pay a hefty amount for them. You continue to walk towards Undyne's only to realize the it is the opposite direction from where you are. Son of a bitch. you thought to yourself. At least the scenery here is pretty. After what seemed like hours you made it to Undyne's, you don't know why you came here but you did anyway, she is your friend right? You were about to knock on the door when the door comes flying at you.

"Oh yeah, I'll show you tha- Oh you're here." She says. You stay down for a few minutes before finally regaining the strength to actually get up. "Why are you here?"

"I decided since i'm in the area that I would visit you."

"Yeah? Well visit concluded, I'm going to see Alphys." She pushes past you and begins to walk towards Hotland, you wanted to follow her but you didn't, you still had a mission to do.

"Wait! Before you go!" She grunts and turns around.

"What do you want now?"

"Do you know where I can find these?" You hand her the list.

"Well there is a pair of shoes in the Seagrass over there, as for the tutu just go to Sans' sentry station and head east, that's all I really know." You thank her and walk towards the seagrass that she had told you about. After a few minutes of searching you finally find them. You continue to walk and eventually find yourself talking to echo flowers and wasting time. until you finally look up and realize that you are right next to Sans' Sentry station. You silently give yourself a little victory cheer and begin to walk east of it. Eventually you find yourself in the middle of some falling rocks, after swiftly dodging them you make your way to the other side. You wonder around and just happen to stumble upon the tutu. You retrieve it which concludes all of the items that you need. You start to head back towards snowdin when you felt something pierce your flesh, it was a knife.

"Hello, Y/N, long time no see."

"Chara? What are you, why are you."

"Haven't I been trying to tell you that you being here is a mistake? That you shouldn't even exist?"

"Well..."

"Look forget it, I'm correcting what needs to be corrected." You were about to speak when you look up, a white light fills your vision.

~Time Skip~

You open your eyes and look around, each wall was covered in white. Where the hell am I? You thought to yourself, you didn't see any entrances or exits. Am I gonna die here? How will I escape? You silently cry to yourself, you hadn't felt the urge to cut nor have you felt the urge to die but now you did, and you didn't even have your knives to comfort you. You were trapped...for now.

Author's Note:

Hey guys! With this book coming to an end I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have stuck with the story this far, and be prepared for the second book called "Universal Conundrum".