Training Trouble

Your POV

You had this overwhelming fear, and it was not because of what Undyne was gonna be teaching you, you had this feeling that something was gonna turn our badly, but you just didn't know what.

"Alright Punk, here's how this works, there are many attacks but I only am going to tell you about 3 of them, First are White attacks, these deal damage, so avoid these, next there's blue attacks, as long as you don't move, you won't get hurt, and last there are red attacks, these don't deal damage they are mainly just warnings of an upcoming attack. Oh also." She pulls out your soul and places it in front of you. "This is your soul, long story short, if your soul gets hurt you get hurt, your soul dies you die. Got it?" You nod your head, Sans had already told you a little about souls, and as much as he wanted to train you himself, he said that it would bring back to many memories, and you weren't going to force him to relive that. Before you had time to fully process anything that Undyne had said, a red flash had appeared for a split second then disappeared. Run. Was the only thing that your mind could think of, you didn't wanna fight Undyne, especially not with her being a royal guard.

"OH HELLO Y/N!" Paps says to you from behind a bush, this broke you concentration allowing for Undyne to hit you with a spear, you look down to see the end of the neon blue spear lodged in your chest, It didn't hurt as bad as you had thought but you couldn't help but think about how it would feel if she felt angry or something. You concentrated your strength on trying to summon your soul, to no avail. The last thing that you saw was Paps hovering over you.

~~Time Skip brought to you by Bush~~

You woke up in an oddly familiar location, you look around and realize that you were still at the spot where you passed out, Paps and Undyne were next to you.

"Hey Punk, you ok?" You slowly sit up just to feel a jolt of pain course through you, you look down to see the spot where you were impaled, it magically had closed, all that there was, was a small scar. "You have to admit, if Papyrus wasn't here you would probably have been severely injured or even dead." Undyne laughs a little, which kinda made you a little bit scared. "I'm not going to do anything else to you, and I also told Sans about what happened, he is gonna come get you but first he has some 'important business' to take care of, so until then, how bout Paps teaches you about blue attacks? you won't have to move anything." You nod your head and manage to get to your feet. You then put your arms around Undyne, pulling her into a tight hug. "Yeah, yeah I get it, now get off of me, I would hate if my girlfriend found out about this." You release Undyne and look over to Paps.

"Come on!" You say signaling his attention, he walks over to you.

"OK Y/N, STAND STILL, I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, AM GOING TO ATTACK YOU NOW." He summons some bones, a similar shade to Undyne's spear and launches them at you, you were about to try and move until you remembered that blue attacks won't hurt you as long as you don't move. This goes on for a few more minutes before you can tell Paps attacks are starting to become a little weaker and that he is starting to sweat somehow. He, of all people, was getting tired.

"I think that is good enough for today Papy." You started to walk over to him but accidentally trip on a rock, causing you to land on top of him.

"UM...Y/N...DO YOU THINK YOU COULD POSSIBLY GET OFF OF ME." You nodded and started to try and get off of him, but you seemed to be stuck on something.

"Yeah, the kid and Papyrus should be right he-" You look up and see Undyne talking to Sans, a look of shock and disbelief began to line their faces.

"Sans...Undyne... It's not what it."

"Oh just save it Y/N I don't wanna hear your excuses...I knew it was a mistake to trust you."

"No...please you have to-" Before you could finish your sentence, he turns around and begins to walk, within a split second he was gone, meaning that he had teleported somewhere. After a few minutes of struggling you were able to break free from whatever was holding you down and successfully got off of Paps.

"Now does someone wanna tell me...WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" Undyne yells.

"Paps and I were just about to call it a day and head back until i ended up tripping on a rock, or at least I think it was a rock, and landed on him, then when I tried to get up something held me down. This is all my fault, I need to apologize." You push past Undyne and start to run, one goal in mind.

"Hey Kid, your going the wron-." Before Undyne could finish her sentence you were gone.

~~Time Skip~~

You ran for hours, your legs ached, you knew that you had to continue forward. After a few more steps you fell, you couldn't bare the pain any longer, you started to cry, you closed your eyes letting tears fall.

You wake up in some sort of room, lined with a bunch of Zeros and Ones. Suddenly you blinked and you saw only a single line of Zeros and Ones, you knew what they meant, but you didn't know why you of all people were brought here. Suddenly you noticed something. The strain of code that Originally was "100100111010" Had changed now displaying "100100111100" It was a minor change granted, but you knew that either way it was a glitch. you wanted to try and fix it but couldn't. The last image you saw was Chara, in some sort of room, a devilish grin on her face as she looks at someone, little did you know, she has some 'important business' with him.