C̵̲̣̠̏̈́̿́̕̚h̶͈̿̑͗͑̚ǎ̴̡̨̢͔̀̀̍̓́r̷͈̠͂̏̀̅͊à̴̠̝̣̘͠ͅ

Your POV

It's been exactly 25 hours, 32 minutes and, 29 seconds since you and Sans had started dating. Yet for some reason you didn't feel complete like there was something you were missing.

"Well hello Y/N"... A mysterious voice calls to you,

"Where am I? Is this a dream?" you ask the mysterious voice, you didn't know exactly where it was coming from, but something told you that where you are wasn't normal, for starters it was pitch black, not a glimmer of light to be seen.

"I guess you could say that, but enough for starters, you have something that I want." The voice says to you, it was kinda soothing, yet very demonic at the same time.

"What could you possibly want from me? And... and... I have a defense y'know. If you hurt me Sans will... Sans will come for you." The voice laughed.

"Like that comedian could stop me, no matter how much he tries, I will always end up on top." You thought for a second, Sans had told you that there was only one person who called him comedian.

"Your Chara, aren't you?"

"Wow you catch on quickly, I guess the comedian was good for one thing, I assume you know about the timelines and resets? Or has he kept that information from you?"

"Re...Resets? Timelines? you mean... this has happened before? But I thought that was made up." Chara once again laughs.

"Since your so naive, let me explain, the buttons have been destroyed, meaning that you can't fight any monster, you can only show them mercy, usually I would take over a human and use them to kill, just like I've done with Frisk, over and over again, and just like Frisk you have the ability to reset, and that's what i'm after, a reset. So Y/N let's make a deal. You give me my reset and you will be able to live. However if you are to refuse, well then we might have a problem." you stood there for a moment, kind of taken aback by the whole situation, you knew for a fact that this was definitely dream, there is no way that you have the ability to reset, there is no way that Chara is still alive.

"I have no Idea what you have been through Chara, but I will not, and never will give you a reset, not even if you killed me."

"Though killing you does sound fun, I have a better Idea, I will get my reset Y/N even if I have to eliminate your sanity, little by little." Chara disappeared and the room around you had started to get lighter.

You wake up with a start, looking around frantically, you started to call down as soon as you see the familiar room that you were in, you had supposedly fallen asleep on the couch while watching a movie with the skelebros and Sans had decided to carry you to his room and just so happen to fall asleep next to you. You look up as Sans for a moment, watching as he breathes, which you thought was kind of creepy but of course your brain had ruled it out since you two are dating now.

'Wow who thought my first love would be a skeleton that I had only known for about a week.'

"Are you done staring at me? or are we just gonna stay like this all day?" You jumped when Sans asked you this, he was awake this whole time but hadn't said anything, even though you had a Bonefriend now you couldn't help but feel as if you were a bother to him. You hadn't felt this way in days.

'Maybe it's because of what Chara told me, I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me, maybe if I just... No I can't It would hurt Sans to much, I need to stay strong for him.'

"What ya thinking about, Buttercup?" Sans says.

"Nothing important, just-" Your sentence was cut short by the yelling of Paps.

"SANS IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR LAZYBONES UP RIGHT NOW!" He bursts through the door and looks at Sans then at me and back to Sans. "I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU HAD Y/N IN HERE." You began to blush, even though it had only been a little more than a day, almost everyone in the underground had known about you and Sans, and you liked that. You had posed pics of you and Sans on almost every social media here in the underground, From Underbook, and Monstergram and everything in between.

"Hey..." Sans starts, nudging your arm a little, "You think that Pancakes sound good for breakfast? Or maybe some eggs and toast."

"I think tha-"

"NOT TO WORRY YOU TWO! I'VE ALREADY MADE SOME BREAKFAST SPAGHETTI FOR BOTH OF YOU! ONCE YOU'RE READY YOU MAY COME DOWN." As much as you wanted to look forward to this breakfast, you just couldn't. Sure It was true that Paps cooking had improved ever since you had shown him the "Human Way" as they call it, but it just barely reached the point of edible, and Spaghetti is defiantly not your first choice of breakfast foods.

"...Great... thanks a lot Paps." You say.

"YOUR VERY WELCOME Y/N!" With that he turns around and exits the room leaving only Sans and I.

"So would you like to go to the bathroom to change?" Sans asks a little blush forming.

"No, I'll just change in here, just no peaking, otherwise, your going to be the one having a 'bad time'" Sans laughs a little.

"Alright Fine, I'll Sock it up this time." You tried to contain you laughter, making you want to laugh even more from the sheer build up of laughter, until you released and laughed. After about a good 5 minutes of laughing you regained your composure and began to get dressed, glancing over your shoulder ever so often to make sure the Sans wasn't looking at you, but tibia honest, even if he was looking at you, you wouldn't have minded, as long as it was him. Once the 2 of you finish you make your way down the stairs, before reaching the bottom step though, Sans turns you around and kisses you, in a very delicate yet somehow passionate way, before saying, "I might have peeked..."