Azzy

Sans' POV
"Then why...is everything..."

"...The same..."

Y/N was in tears at this point, I think at this point questions even filled my mind, and I thought I was the only one who really knew about the resets.

"It's ok Y/N" I said to her, if I'm being honest, I was a little angry that she had resetted, but with Asgore and...and me... I could understand why she felt compelled to. "I wish I could answer your question, but even I don't know myself." Y/N stands up and begins to walk out of the room.

"I...Something is wrong..." She says to me.

"What is it?"

"I don't know but we have to get to the T̵͚̮̓̏͘r̶̠̍̅ū̷̾͜e̸̦͎͛͆ ̵̢̲̙̒L̵̘̩̟̄a̴̅͝͠ͅḇ̶͗ ̴̰̱̠̀͝[̷͈̆̊͜C̵̡͓̰͑̈́͝h̴͈̿̈́a̶͎̟͛͋n̴͖͑̒g̸̣̉i̷̩͑ṇ̵̥͔̈́ĝ̴̱͚̭ ̷̙͝L̷̨̪̱̊̑ơ̵͎̎̾c̸̳̺͐͛͠å̷̻͝t̴͇̭́i̵͇̦̮͐o̷͓̭̿ń̴̨̮͒̇]̸̥͔͉̌̿ Throne room."

"Wait...Wait...Wait...I don't understand." She turned around and muttered one word, 'Asriel' before running once more. Asriel is dead. How does she know it's him, how is he alive? I grab my sweater and run out the door, which was hard since I wasn't at all athletic. Now I really wish I didn't miss leg day.

Your POV

You had heard the story of Asriel before, but you thought he was dead, wait, actually, you didn't think he was dead, you knew he was dead. You continued to run to Asgore's Castle, after all, that is where the dust of him was spread, or so you were told. Upon arriving there were two things that you noticed instantly, Asriel wasn't there, but you could feel he was. You didn't even know how you could feel Asriel, it's not like you had met him before. The second thing you noticed was that Flowey was there, you couldn't help but feel a little scared, after all he was the first threat you encountered when you came down. You sneak back around the corner and peer out, not wanting to go there directly. Suddenly a bright white light shone through the opening. Once it had faded you peer around the corner once more, this time seeing two figures, Flowey, obviously, and a small goat-like child, similar to Toriel and Asgore, you assumed that this was Asriel. Though something told you that something was wrong. You remembered hearing briefly the theory that Flowey was, or, is Asriel, but even if that theory was true, then how could both of them be separate entities.

"Howdy! I'm Asriel! But my friends call me Azzy! Are you my new friend? I've always wanted to have more friends!" You turn around and see Asriel, looking up at you with innocent eyes.

"Of course we could be friends!" You say to him, you turn around to look at the throne room again just to see that Flowey was nowhere to be seen. You shrugged and turned back around. In the distance you see a tired out Sans.

"What...Did...I...Miss?" Sans says to you outta breath.

"Why didn't you just teleport?" You say to him.

"I wish I could have but I used all of my magic the last time."

"The last time?"

"The last time we....y'know" You begin to blush thinking about what had happened right before you had came here. Azzy pulls on your sleeve signaling your attention.

"Where is Mom? Dad? Chara?" You really didn't wanna tell him what had happened with the three of them, you were scared that him knowing might hurt him. Sans noticed the worry in your eyes and spoke up.

"They are...um"

"Oh for Goat's Sake man!" You say.

"Sorry I just don't want him to have a 'Baaaaaaaaaaad' time" Sans replied. trying his best to make 'bad' sound like 'baa'. You look over at Azzy, it was apparent that he was trying to contain his laughter at these terrible puns, but that all failed when you let out a slight giggle. He falls to the floor and laughs. After about 15 minutes of laughter Azzy stood up.

"Hey tell you what." You start, "How about Sans and I take you to get some Nice Cream?" Azzy's eyes lit up.

"Let's go!" He says pulling you by your arm almost making you fall over. Once the three of you start walking Azzy begins to run ahead. Leaving you and Sans in the background.

"So...do you think we should tell him." Sans asks you.

"Yeah..."

"How.." You sigh, you always hated giving bad news, especially when it involves something not only important but life changing for a per-, Monster.

"I have a plan, but we need to do everything to make him happy today, we don't want anything bad to happen when we tell him." Sans nods and you both continue walking trying to catch up with Azzy who was a great deal in front of you. You eventually make it back to Snowdin.

"Hey guys check it out!" Azzy points to the Nice Cream Guy and his stand.

"What flavor would you like Azzy?" He ponders for a moment before answering with 'Cinnamon'. You then order the nice creams and sit down on a nearby bench to eat.

"So Azzy...What do you wanna do after this?"

"Well...I would like to see Mom and Dad, oh an Chara too." You frown a little, trying to maintain your smile.

"Well...I was thinking that maybe we could go to the Waterfall...Maybe play with some echoflowers."

"Ok! Yeah! Also I guess people must really like Dad huh? Everyone has pictures of him in his window. Did I forget his birthday or something?" You looked around and noticed what he was talking about, the remembrance photos, people still had them in their windows.

"Oh...Yeah, your dad really is something." You whisper in his ear. "Don't tell anyone I said this but I'm your dad's biggest fan, you gotta keep this a secret though." Azzy nods and places a finger on his mouth, signaling that he would keep quiet. Eventually the three of you finish your nice cream and depart towards the skelebros house so that you can get changed, and so that Azzy could say Hi to Paps.

Little did you know that making Azzy happy would only make him take the news much, much, harder.