Sans the "Sansational"

Your POV

You decide that it would be best to not interfere with what Paps was going to do, at least not yet. Undyne after the whole incident had left. Leaving only you and Sans.

"Hey Y/N, do you wanna do something fun today, just you and I?" Sans asks you with slight interest in his voice. Ever since you had gotten down here you had never done anything fun, only look for places to escape or try to avoid death and fighting.

"Yeah...Sure..." You say hesitantly. There was something about Sans that made you feel safe with him, regardless of what was happening around you.

"Where do you wanna go?" you stay quiet not knowing how to reply, you didn't know a lot about this place. You only knew about the ruins and a little bit of Snowdin. "Oh that's right you don't know much about this place. Y'know I might have just the place its pretty "Sansational' if you know what I mean." You couldn't hold back from a slight giggle at the pun.

"If your speaking that Highly of it then it must be good." You say.

"I know a shortcut. Just make sure you stay close to me." He reaches toward your hand and pulls you closer to him. You couldn't help but blush a little. "Close your eyes." You did as you were told, you didn't know why you had to close your eyes but you did anyway. Suddenly you felt as if you were lifted off your feet. you felt as if you were flying, though the feeling only lasted for a split second. your feet were then placed back on the ground and next to you was Sans. "Wow, that sure made me BONE-tired." you laughed again, until you realized that you were still semi clutching Sans hand, which caused you to jump back in surprise. you hit the ground with a thud, accidentally hitting an echo flower as you fell, upon hitting the ground you said 'Ow' causing the echo flower to repeat the 'Ow'. this made you jump again.

"Sans... what is this place, what are these flowers and how did we get here so fast."

"Waterfall,echo flowers,teleportation in order." He replies. "Anything else?" You shake you head 'no' "Well then, I'll Leaf you to this place." You chuckle again, its almost like every terrible pun causes you to laugh. In the few days that you've been down here you have laughed more than you had in all of your years on the surface.

"How do you come up with these puns so quickly?" Sans comes up to you and places a bony hand on your head.

"A punny guy like me never reveals his secrets." You weren't gonna question the fact that he called himself a guy and not a skeleton, nor did you really want to force the answer out of him. So you just decided to drop it. You stood there staring at the ground for a moment, until a splash of water hit your face, of course Sans had launched a little bit of water at your face.

"Why you little-" You walked up to him and tried to launch some water at him but before you could do so he had already teleported behind you, causing you to lose balance and fall into the little stream of water. The both of you stay how you were before you both burst out laughing at how stupid you were.

~~~Time Skip brought to you by TEMMIE FLAKES~~~

You and Sans had spent about 3 or so hours at the Waterfall before the both of you decide that it would be best to go home. Upon reaching the skelebros house you were greeted by something that you never thought you would see. Paps and Mettaton were on the couch hands intertwined.

"Well I guess that it did go well, didn't it s... Sans?" You look at him just to notice that he seems to be a bit angry about what he is witnessing. "What... What's wrong Sans?" You ask your voice quivering unintentionally. A blue flame in his eye had appeared, you had never seen it before. 'Is this what gave him power' you thought to yourself before remembering what the situation that caused him to be like this was. "Sans... You need to calm down... you should be happy for your brother, he's found the person that he has wanted to be with."

"And I've found mine." Sans says under his breath.

"What was that Sans."

"It... it's nothing, just forget I said anything. And your right I should be happy for Papy regardless of who hes with." The two of you walk through the door just to have Pap break the connection with Mettaton and have him run towards the both of you.

"WHERE WERE YOU TWO? I WAS SO WORRIED!" You look at eachother and back at him. You thought that It might have been a good Idea to have left some sort of note or message as to where we were going just in case he did come back early.

"I just took the kid to the waterfall. Nothing special. Sorry to make you worry paps."

"ITS OK SANS, AT LEAST YOU APOLOGIZED." He pulled the both of you into a tight group hug, almost forgetting that Mettaton was right behind him. Mettaton stands up and walks towards you.

"Hello Darling~! You must be the human that I've heard so much about." Mettaton Says to you obviously Pap had told him a lot about me in the time that they have gotten to know each other. He looks down at your clothes. "Oh Sweetie. What happened to you? We need to get you fixed up immediately." He grabs your hand and nearly pulls you out of the door that you had just walked through. He looks back at Pap and says "I'll call you later, Dear." Paps blushes a bright Orange before turning around and going to his room or at least what you assumed he did. Sans followed close behind you and Mettaton making sure that you were safe, You still didn't know why Sans didn't like Mettaton, and you were too afraid to ask. Eventually you make it to a place that has a massive heart above and on what looks to be a stage, you go behind it through a little door that would bring us backstage. you walk inside and upon stepping inside you are brought to a little closet that seems to be full of clothes. Mettaton begins to pull clothes off the rack. until there is a massive pile in on the rack behind you, Mettaton hands the clothes to you and tells you to try them on before turning back and picks out more clothes.

your last thought was 'Oh No, I'm in danger.' Before you were toppled with more clothes.