Yearning

Your POV

You wake up, apparently you had fallen asleep, the events of yesterday still linger over you head, along with the question of how the monsters (Not including Sans) could remember everything that happened.  Does that mean that they remember Asgore's death? Is Asgore even Alive Now? You sat up and swung your legs over the bed, there was no point in sleeping if you were just going to have all of these questions with no answers. You walk out of your room and the sweet smell of a freshly baked pie hits your nose, you take a moment to inhale the scent before walking towards the kitchen. "Hey Mom" you say, it has become a habit to start calling Toriel 'mom' and she didn't mind it. 

"What is it, My child?" Toriel hands you a plate of pie and ushers you to the Dining room.

"Do you remember anything that happened yesterday?" 

"What do you mean?"

"Like uhm... Asgore and Everything..."

"Young lady, you will not speak that name in this house!"

"Why not?" Toriel took a breath.

"You'll find out when your older." You nod your head, not wanting to press her anymore about the subject.

"Hey mom, do you mind if I go see Sans and Papyrus?"

"Not at all child, just make sure to be back before dinner." Toriel retrieves your plate and walks away, once she leaves you stand up and walk away. You walk out of the dining room and back to your room. You quickly get changed and walk out of the ruins, you couldn't help but think of Sans on the way, not only to answer your questions but because he was yours, then you started to remember the fight that you and him had gotten into just before you reset. You sigh a little, you were so caught up in the question and the past that you forgot to think about how Sans broke up with you. But somehow you knew that he would be yours again, this fact fills you with D̷̲̽ë̶̻t̴̲͂ȅ̷͇r̷̟̋̓m̵̠͠͝í̴͓̤̅n̴̛͛͜ȁ̶̺͜t̴̮̚i̴̛̼o̷̩̚ͅn̴̜̈͝ ̵͚̌̀...[̸̠̼͛C̴̱͓͂̚h̴̠͇͂ã̷͖ǹ̸̹̖͊g̴͖͂͐͜i̶̟̓n̵̛̩̯g̵̯̪̒ ̶͓̋̍ͅŌ̴͍͝u̷̖͛̈́t̶̢̢͘c̴͙͠o̶̗͠m̸͔͈͠e̴̝͠.̶͈͑̐.̸̛̹.̴̘̳͑͊]̴̛̟̆͜  Hope. You continued to walk towards the Skelebro's house, each step got increasingly hard, you didn't know what was gonna happen. Each house you passed seemed empty, You could even see that they had pictures of Asgore in their windows, Huh, I guess that answers one question... After about an hour of walking and absentmindedness, you finally were on the doorstep of the Skelebro's house. By the looks of it, Paps doesn't seem to be home, which isn't surprising. Great! It's just gonna be Sans and I. You thought, nevertheless you knocked on the door and waited, usually you would have just walked in but now you just didn't feel like it was right. There was a little rustling inside and suddenly the door swung open.

"Hey Kiddo...I thought that you would have taken the hint and left me alone..." Sans voice was monotone and his eyesockets were completely black. But something in his body language said that he was actually hurting inside. "Tell me Y/N...Why did you come here when it's very obvious that I don't like you, and Paps isn't home."

"I-" Your words seemed to have caught in your throat. "I just... I wanted to apologize...I'm-" Suddenly you were pulled into a hug by Sans.

"Y'Know kid, I can't seem to stay angry at you for that long, not to mention all of the convincing from Undyne, just next time let MINNOW." Sans said, clearly trying to make a joke out of the fact that Undyne is a fish. 

"Sans...I..."

"I love you, Y/N" Sans says blushing a bright blue.

"I love you too." You say. The two of you then kissed, at first you thought it was weird to kiss Sans' teeth, but eventually you got used to it. A rush of heat overwhelms you, you wanted more than just a kiss, you wanted him, all of him. *Smut Warning* You push him inside and the two of you make your way towards his room, not separating from the kiss. He throws open the door and pushes you on the bed. using some of his magic to create some ropes to hold your hands and feet down. At this point you could tell that you weren't the only one that wanted more. He gets on top of you and starts to take off your shirt and shorts. After which he started to try and put hickeys on you which was kinda hard since he had no lips. He then kisses you again, this time using some magic to form a blue tongue, It was kinda weird for a moment, but after some initial shock the two of you continued. ( If you are a girl: After about 5 minutes of intense making out he starts to try and undo your bra, which ultimately ends up failing, eventually you decide to undo the bra for him, you then let the bra fall off, his expression caused you to blush the deepest shade of red you had ever blushed,) after which he used some magic to quickly yet effectively remove your underwear. You were now completely naked, in front of the first official boy- urm bone friend. You felt the urge to cover yourself, Sans sensed this and made the magic on the ropes stronger, this made it basically impossible to break free. He then quickly removes his clothes, it's apparent that he couldn't wait any longer. He moves down and begins to slide his tongue in and out of you. The sensation caused you to moan. "Sans~" He gives a slight chuckle and begins to position himself against your hole. Seeing how big he was kinda startled you, not only was he a skeleton that was using magic, but this was also your first time. He rubs his member against your hole causing you to get increasingly horny. 

"Just Relax" Sans says, the tone of his voice sent the message that you were safe. You take a breath and just like that Sans enters your hole quickly, the pain was immense but after a few seconds it was replaced by a deep pleasure. You begin to moan even more than you had before, so much so that you bet anyone within a 50 mile radius could hear you. He begin to go faster, causing you to be overwhelmed with even more pleasure. Tension inside of you started to build up, eventually Sans stopped moving, causing you to feel something warm spurt  inside you. This caused you to cum as well. After a few seconds he undid the magic and fell back somewhat, you lie there for a moment before your clothes appeared back on your body as well as Sans clothes. You didn't know if it was possible for a monster to get a human pregnant (regardless of gender) but if it was you couldn't be happier.*Smut end* The two of you sit next to each other in silence for a moment before you get to the other point of why you were here. 

"Hey Sans..." 

"Yeah Y/N" 

"You said that if I reset then everything would go back to normal and  everyone would forget about me, well except for you of course." He nods, signaling you to go on with what you were saying.

"Well, yesterday I...I resetted and..."

"You reset?"

"Yes but that's not the point...If every thing is supposed to go back to the way it was then..."

"Then..."

"Then... Why is everything still..."

"...The same..."

A.N

I hope you guys enjoyed the mini smut in this chapter, honestly I wasn't even planning on writing that but it exists now...