D̶e̷s̶p̷a̸i̶r̴ ̸a̴n̸d̴ ̸N̶i̵g̴h̸t̵m̶a̶r̴e̷s̵

Your POV

The day went by in a flash. You, Azzy, Sans, and Paps all went to the waterfall for some fun, and just happened to meet Undyne and Alphys, the 6 of you had so much fun that it went from noon to 8 p.m in what felt like 10 minutes. The four of you wave goodbye to Undyne and Alphys and make your way back home. You knew that all this fun would have to come to an end whenever all of you got back. You grabbed Sans' hand and squeezed it, he flinched a little but overall he was fine. He pulled you close and continued to walk with you. Azzy and Paps on the other hand were joking about some new show or toy that Azzy hadn't seen. Eventually you got back home, the air starting to become thick with the impending doom, that is to come. You all burst inside.

"Hey everybody! Thanks for everything that happened today! But I think Mom,Dad, and Chara would be home, I better hurry back." Before Azzy had the chance to run you grabbed him.

"Actually there is something that we need to tell you." You say.

"What would that be Y/N?"

"Your Dad is..." You take a deep breath. "...Dead" The room instantly fell quite, you couldn't help but start to choke on the stagnation of the air. Azzy stands there in shock, before beginning to cry.

"He can't be! What about Mom? and Chara, I can't hear her soul anymore."

"Your mom is in the ruins, your father started to do some really wrong things to humans when they would come down here, this caused your mom to leave and live in the ruins. Chara however, she's out there...somewhere." Azzy collapses to the floor, hand clutching his chest. He must have really been hurt by hearing all of this. (Play Song) Suddenly You started to feel weak, almost as if you had lost all hope for everything. Soon Sans and Paps followed, at first the three of you thought that you were just exhausted from everything that had happened today. But that thought soon changed when you turned on the TV, now usually Mettaton would be halfway through a performance, but today he was just sitting on stage, saying that he was gonna be canceling his show for a little while. You just felt empty almost as if you've dwindled down into despair.

"Hey Azzy, how about you just stay here for the night? I really do not have the motivation to sort this out right now." Azzy nods his head and walks to the corner of the room, he curls up in a ball and starts to cry even more. Seeing him cry just made you lose even more motivation. after about 1 hour of sitting there doing nothing, you all decide to go to sleep.

"Goodnight everyone." You say. You all walk to your rooms and almost instantly fall asleep.

**In your dreams**

"So...Y/N, It's been a while."

You turn around just to be greeted by Chara.

"What do you want now Chara?"

"I Just wanna see you SUFFER!" The two of you were teleported to a room, you knew what this room was somehow. Judgement hall. You couldn't interact with the scene all you could do was watch. On one side was Chara, on the other was Sans. You saw a knife in Chara's hand, you began to fear the worst. Out of no where Chara launched at Sans, Sans eye instantly started to burn a brilliant blue, just like he did the day that you and him did some..things. He moves his arm and a row of bones appears, one hits Chara and kills her. You were revealed by this but you knew something was wrong. A small flash of light shines and Chara reappears. You knew what she had done. You continue to watch each time Sans killed her she came back watching this made you go insane. You hated the thought of losing Sans to a psycho like Chara. This had to have gone on for about 5 hours, until eventually something changed. You blink you eyes, and the next thing you knew, Sans was bleeding out. After everything that the two of them had been through Chara still came out victorious. You watched as Sans walked away, but you knew that this was gonna be the end for him. Chara walks forward to another set of doors, licking the blood of Sans from off of her knife.

Suddenly you wake up, in a cold sweat. After this whole ordeal you found yourself instantly thinking about what you had just seen, sure it was just a dream but you still had a feeling that what you just saw had actually happened, either in a previous timeline, or was gonna happen in the future.

You tried to sit up but couldn't you didn't have the motivation to, instead you just lied there.

~~Time Skip Brought to you By Azzy~~

You were sitting in front of the TV, apparently everyone in the whole town had no motivation to do anything, they just continued to walk around aimlessly, that's if they did move at all. The day went on as boring as ever, until you felt the desire to well, do something. You open up your menu, your eyes glaring at the reset button, sure, you could press it, but you also didn't know if that was the right thing to do.

You hand hovered over the button, until you felt it get lazy and accidentally press the button. A white light flashed shone and you had appeared, once again, at the location where you had fallen down. No Flower, No nothing. You walk through the ruins, You figured that Mom probably didn't have the motivation to find you, and it wasn't like you did have the motivation to find her either. You walked and walked and walked, until you finally reached Mom's place. You knock on the door.

"Hello?" You say, no response. You open the door and walk inside Mom is sitting on the couch reading a book.

"Mom?" She closes her book and looks at you.

"What is it Child?"

"Why...why didn't you come and find me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you should know that I almost always come back at the beginning of the ruins."

"I...I don't even know who you are..."

"What? I'm Y/N Remember?"

"It's a pleasure...Meeting you..."

"This isn't the first time we met!" You look at Mom, a hint of confusion in her eyes, you knew that she was telling the truth. She, hadn't met you.

This was what was suppose to happen in a reset. Everything had worked! You freed everyone from despair, and when you finally leave Mom's place, you will get a second chance.

And this time you won't mess it up...

At least... not yet...

A.N

Sorry if this chapter is a little confusing, basically when Azzy got sad, everyone lost their "Hopes and Dreams", eventually you had to reset and it ended up erasing everyone's thoughts about you, until well, you'll have to find out in the next chapter...