#62 How you sleep

Raphael

Because you want to spend as much time as possible with Raphael you adapted your sleeping schedule to his sleeping schedule. You don't have too much body contact while sleeping. He tends to get hot very easily, while you feel really cold. He just rests one hand either on your stomach, hip or back.

Alec

Alec has a messed up sleep schedule anyway, which is the price he has to pay for being Nephilim. He sneaks over to the Dumort and lays in bed with you, holding you as close to him as possible. You lay your head on his arm and snuggle as close as possilble, smiling in your sleep at the comforting warmth.

Jace

Jace likes to hold you while you sleep. Whenever you wake up, Jace will be there. His strong arms wrapped around you.

Meliorn

Meliorn and you sleep in a tangled mess. You are one wherever you go and you need each others company. You enjoy sleeping under the stars, especially in the seelie realm.

Isabelle

Surprisingly you and Izzy don't sleep in the same bed often. You are really active, changing sleeping positions every 2 minutes. It's impossible for Izzy to fall asleep in the same bed with you. So you usually stay with the pack and she stays in the institute.

Maia

Maia is a huge fan of naps. So when she comes over to the Hotel Dumort through the day, she will just end up laying in top of you, falling asleep immediately.

Magnus

Magnus and you don't really cuddle while sleeping. He needs his space. But you cuddle when you wake up in the morning.

Will

Will doesn't sleep next to you often, but when he does, you spoon. Hewraps his arms around your waist and rests his chin on the top of your head,savouring the feeling of you lying beside him.

Jem

Neither of you really sleep. You both have very demanding patrol schedules on top of missions, but you always spend that time together. You fight and flow together so well, and this is when you have the most qualitytime together.

Jordan

You get quite cold at night, so Jordan hugs you close and adds extra blankets to the bed to keep you comfortable. He has moments where he gets too hot, but he deals with it for you. He is used to the weight of theblankets now, so he couldn't change it if he tried.

Tessa

Whilst you have an adequate bedroom in your shared apartment, you and Tessa both prefer sleeping on a bed you placed on your roof terrace. You did this because neither of you can sleep without the light of the stars above you.