#10 What you like about his/her body

Raphael

You really love his face, especially the little and delicate scar on his cheek, right below his eye. He has it from a fight that he held back as mundane. As you stroke his cheeks you feel the little valley in the skin and think about his old life.

Alec

You love his gorgeous eyes. Like Alec, your favourite thing is to just stare into each other's eyes and not pay attention to anything else. You love seeing his pupils dilate slightly when he looks at you. You love how they light up in excitement when he finds something interesting. You think they are his best feature.

Jace

His eyes. Jace has unique eyes since they have different colours. You found yourself getting lost in them multiple times. The blue is as bright as the ocean and the brown looks like a pot of honey when he looks into the sun. It always draws your attention.

Meliorn

You love the little tattoo on his face. The leaves fit perfect to his complete look and it reminds you that he is a seelie, because sometimes you actually forget about it due your normal mundane activities. You like tracing the ranks of the leaves.

Isabelle

Her skin. She has very soft skin and you love letting your fingers wander over the several runes that decorate her body and give her certain abilities.

Maia

Her hair. She is not the biggest fan of you touching it and making it messy, but you just can't resist. It smells so good and is incredibly soft.

Magnus

His hands. They are very smooth and gentle. His painted fingernails suit him very well and give him a certain gothic look, that you really adore. When you are watching TV you just stare at his hand, that is gently brushing over your arm, sending shivers down your spine.

Will

You love his hair. When you are cuddling after he gets back from a mission, and sneaks out to visit you, you love running your fingers through it, and you love how soft it is.

Jem

You love his dimples. You try to make him smile and laugh all the time, just to see those dimples appear. He never smiled in front of many people, but you could make him smile at the easiest of things. You think its cute.

Jordan

You love his muscles. I mean, seriously, what girl wouldn't? Specifically, you love tracing your fingers lightly along his arm, feeling the rises and dips of his arms as you trace over his muscles. It makes him shudder, another thing you like. You like that you have that power over him.

Tessa

You love her lips. They are so soft and delicate. You love kissing them. You love the feel of them as she pushes her mouth against yours; the gesture often makes you smile.