#66 Why you come back together

Raphael

It knocked at the door. You now lived with Magnus, since he's your only living relative. You opened the door and Raphael stood in front of it. It seemed like your stomach turned. "Magnus will be back in an hour. You can wait outside." You wanted to close the door, but he held it open. "I came for you, Y/N." You rolled your eyes. "What do you need? My magic, my..." Tears filled his eyes. "No, I need you. I can't be without you. Please come back to me." The tears streamed down his cheeks now and you couldn't resist but wipe them away, out of habit. "You were right, Y/N. I'm not a good leader. But now I got it under control. Please, give us another chance. Please." The strong Raphael Santiago admiting his mistakes? You couldn't say no.

Alec

Alec called you one night, out of the blue, and told you to come to the Institute. As you approached the Institute, you saw Alec standing outside with his parents. "We have seen how happy you make our son" Maryse started. "And we realise it was wrong not to approve of your relationship," Robert added, "We're sorry, Y/n"You smiled tearily at the pair of them, gave them a curt nod of thanks and ran into Alec's arms, where you belonged.

Jace

You were back at London when some days later the alarms went off. Someone was here. You hurried into the big hall and were greeting by a scenario made for the gods: Jace was on the floor, being pushed down by some of the shadowhunters here. "He came here without permission." One of them screamed. "Let me talk to Y/N. Please. I'll never return." They still pushed him down. "Let him come to me." They let him go and he sat up, panting. "Please come back to me. I made a huge mistake. It's just that... I feel so stupid... Raj told me that you met with another man back in Idris. Eric..." You giggled. "You son of a.... Eric is the brother of Lydia and me..." He looked shocked. "What have I done?" He buried his face in his hands. You came closer and pulled them away. "You fucked up. But we all do once in a while. And now we go back to New York and kick Raj's ass for stalking me... together."

Meliorn

You were walking back from the Dumort (your brother Simon lived there) when you were pulled into a warm embrace. You recognized the smell of the person within seconds. It was Meliorn. "I told you, we'd meet again." You hugged him back. "But the queen will rip your head off." He chuckled and separated himself from you. "I have informations about her that would ruin the throne for her. She's screwed if she dares to say something against us ever again. We may not be able to lie, but we can be feisty."

Isabelle

"I am sorry that I accused your family for stealing my whip. It slipped under my bed while I got ready for bed. It's just, that I had some bad experiences with a wolf pack once." She stood in front of you, staring at her shoes like a little child, a bundle of flowers as apology in her hands. "You need to learn, that we're not all bad. Stop judging, Isabelle. It will bring you nothing then trouble." She nodded. "Do you forgive me?" She didn't dare to look up. You smiled warmly. "My favourite nephilim, that's not a choice I need to make. Apologize to my pack and we're good." Now she looked up, smiling too. "Anything for you, Y/N... anything for us."

Maia

You were walking though the hallways of the Hotel when you heard someone shout "Stop the wolf!". You know what that meant... The only wolf who had the guts to come here was Maia. Channeling your way through the rooms you reached her. She was panting, shaking. "Y/N, you and I, we are gonna change the world." You rose your eyebrows. "Breaking up meant changing the world for you?" She came closer and took your hands in hers. "We are the start of a new timeline. A time, where wolfs and vampires can live together, in peace and true love." You were glad she said that but very unsure. "You know that it's going to be hard to archieve?" She chuckled. "I don't crave easy. I want difficult. And you?" You smiled. "Then difficult it is."

Magnus

You were sitting on a bench in central park. You always came here to think, especially after you broke up with Magnus. Speaking of him, he appeared in a portal right next to you, wrapping his arms around you, holding you tight. You were overwhelmed by the sudden moments. "Y/N, I wish I could let you go, but I can't. I want to be with you. I can't ignore our love. Why don't you just let me love you?" You began to cry into his shoulders. "Because I can't give you anthing back." He rocked you back and forth. "You are all that I want in return. And now come back. Be by my side. It's either you, or nobody. When will you get it?"

Will

A demon ended up getting through the enchantments of the Fair Forest, attacking the Seelies who lived there. Turns out, you could handle yourself against demons. You grabbed a trident from one of the huts in the forest and speared it, killing it and saving all of the Seelies. Whilst the Seelie Queen gave you leave from the realm, Will caught wind of what you had done."I'm so sorry I didn't believe in you, my darling. Forgive me?"You nodded, understanding that Will finally realised your potential.

Jem

You spoke to Will, and explained that Jem was hurt that you were spending too much time together. He immediately understood, and said he'd find someone else to hang out with sometimes, allowing you to save your relationship. You found Jem in the training room."I'm so sorry I haven't made enough time for you lately. Its not going to happen again. Can we have another shot, where I can do it right this time?" Jem smiled, ran over to you and hugged you. "I'm glad you fought for us" he whispered.

Jordan

Jordan: You and Jordan needed a little help to start your relationship back up again, as you were both too stubborn to make the first move. Simon enlisted the help of Maia, who gathered you both to the Jade Wolf."Right, lets get down to business," she said, not beating around the bush, "Jordan, Y/n wasn't cheating on you. Y/n, you might have accidentally displayed some flirty behaviour. You were both wrong, end of. Now kiss"

Tessa

Tessa portalled all over the world looking for you, trying to get you back. She couldn't believe that she didn't notice that you were feeling like this. She eventually found you in Paris, at the top of the Eiffel Tower."Y/n, please come home, I miss you" she said when she was close enough for you to hear her. "I'm just holding you back, Tessa. Its better this way"Tessa hugged you tight, tears in both of your eyes. "You're not holding me back, you're holding me UP. Please come home. I love you"You turned to her. After a moment, you pressed your lips to hers."You mean that?""Always" came her reply