#9 What he/she likes about your personality

Raphael

Your kindness. Even if you are really annoyed, sad or angry, you try to be nice and make the best out of it, saying that 'Kindness can't be wasted'. Even if someone is mean against you or Raphael, you just hang in there, smile and stay kind and nice. He really appreciates that and is learning from you every day. Just because you are kind, doesn't mean you are a weak leader.

Alec

He loves your sarcastic attitude, specifically when it is directed to either his parents or Raphael. He loves the way that you can stand up for yourself when people are trying to tell you what you should and shouldn't do, as if you can't think for yourself. He wishes that he, himself, could be able to be like you when facing his parents.

Jace

The fact that you are always willing to fight. Someone is getting to close to you? Fight. Someone throws a look onto your boyfriend? Fight. Training? Fight. The last pancake? Fight. You fight a lot and you are very good in it. He loves going on missions with you, watching how you cope with demons and enemies. He takes your ability as a good example and aspires to be as good as you one day.

Meliorn

Your intelligence. You always know an answer to every question. You always know what to do and look onto things very objective. He's very proud of your knowledge and always asks a lot of things in order to hear your answer. For him you are the smartest person in the Mundaneworld and probably even in the downworld.

Isabelle

Your overprotective features. You want to protect the people you love with all that you have and that includes keeping Isabelle save from any danger. If someone is coming to close to her you squeeze in and don't let anybody near her, if she doesn't want that. She really appreciates it, even though she could probably protect herself pretty well. It just gives her the feeling to be important and loved.

Maia

Your stubborn behavior. Some people may think that it's annoying and very tiring to cope with your stubbornness, but Maia really loves it. You know what you want and have the motivation to finally achieve it. You are assertive and motivated and nobody can stop you to succeed.

Magnus

Your sassy attitude. Sass is your second name. You are lively, bold and a little feisty, but never really disrespectful or rude. He loves to see you reacting to people who try to belittle you and is very proud of your answers.

Will

He loves your forgiving nature. He loves knowing that no matter how badly he screws up, that you will always forgive him (just sometimes, it may take a bit longer). That doesn't stop him from feeling incredibly guilty for the times that he does screw up. It just means that he knows that despite his mistakes, you will always love him.

Jem

He loves your fire and passion. When you are standing up for what you believe in, when you are training, when you are fighting demons. You do everything with 110% effort and he really admires you for it. You put your heart and soul into everything you do, and it encourages him to give a little more for everything than he usually does.

Jordan

He loves how goofy you are. Once you had gotten a hold on your transformations, and you had come to trust him a bit more, you had shown your goofy side a lot more. If ever there was an opportunity to make a joke, you would take it, without hesitation. You never failed to cheer him up when he was feeling down.

Tessa

She loves the way that you can show your emotions without embarrassment. Many people try to hide what they are feeling, but not you. You let them show freely on your face with no apology, and she thinks that you are brave and strong for doing so.