#49 Your first argument

Raphael

You desperately wanted to join him on a mission. You were an experienced warlock and thought you could help. But Raphael didn't see it that way. For him you are his little precious baby, that needs to be protected at all costs. You ended up arguing about that. "I just don't want something to happen to you. If you die, I am going to follow! Get that into your little head!" He shouted that sentence through the whole hotel. You were so deeply hurt that you just turned around and went away for some days, leaving a worrying Raphael behind.

Alec

The pair of you first fought when Alec started to think you were cheatingon him with Raphael. He screamed at you, accusing you of being unfaithful. Youwere calm, your voice taking on a dangerous tone. In the end, Alec went back tothe Institute to blow off steam, and you took on more work from Raphael , but away from him, to distract yourself.

Jace

As you were out in the hunter's moon you went to the toilet, just to find another girl sitting next to YOUR Jace when you came back. With her tight and revealing dress she showed off a lot and Jace let his gaze wander onto her boobs several times, smirking. The moment you saw that, you grabbed your jacket and left. He followed you and you started a huge discussion in the middle of the street, shouting around that he shall go back to that busty girl.

Meliorn

Meliorn is very overprotective. He tries to treat you like a princess all the time, but sometimes it gets too much. "You can't just sit me into a pile of pillows and blankets and expect me to stay there in order to stay save. I may not be immortal, but I am not that vulnerable." You tried to tell him several times, but he doesn't even want to argue. He just keeps still and listens... that makes you even more angry.

Isabelle

The first argument with Izzy started out funny. You talked over the phone most of the time when you were busy with the pack and she was busy with her missions. After some hours you had to go and told her, to hang up first. She answered "No, you hang up first." It went on and on, both of you getting more annoyed. You ended up shouting at each other, probably half of New York heard you.

Maia

Your first argument was really classic. You being a vamp and she being a werewolf caused you to argue about what species is better. You discussed it at the dinner table for several hours. Maia thought drinking blood was disgusting, you said tearing your clothes on full moon is wastefull. It went on and on. At the end everything went out well and you decided about something: it doesn't matter if you're a vampire or a werewolf, you're still cooler than a warlock, a nephilim or a seelie.

Magnus

Magnus was full into the shadow world and left you out sometimes. You interpreted a lot into it and came to the conclusion, that you're just a little useless mundane. When you told him that he began to throw a fit and held you a lecture about self-love and self-appreciation. He didn't let you talk and shouted through the whole house.

Will

Your first argument was over you wanting to help him with a demon attack, and him insisting it was too dangerous for you. He wanted to keep you safe, butyou felt like he didn't believe in your strength and therefore you got angry. Willhad never seen any Seelie this angry and annoyed at someone, let alone you. But he stood his ground, wanting to protect you.

Jem

The first time you fought was over Will. Both of you felt like the other wasspending too much time with him, and thingsgot heated and almost violent. Luckily, Will was in the middle and was able to calm things down before they got too out of hand.

Jordan

The two of you fought over something so incredibly stupid: what takeawayyou were going to order from that night. You wanted Chinese, but Jordan was sickof it and wanted sushi instead. After a lot of arguing, you compromised and gotboth.

Tessa

Your first argument lasted all of ten minutes. Tessa wasn't happy about the attention you were getting, you insisted you didnt notice, and she pointed out everyoccasion it had happened. You insisted you only had eyes for her, and she calmeddown.