#19 Your favourite memory with him/her

You were stood on your place on the pentagram, a swirling mass of black smoke in front of you as the demon materialized."The demon demands that we each relinquish a memory of the one we love the most!" Magnus yelled.A moment later, you felt a memory being sucked out of you, leaving you breathless, and the demon played it out in front of you before moving on to the next person. You looked down at your feet. That was your favourite memory with...

Raphael

Your favourite memory of him began not so well. Another vampire threatened you, saying that a stupid and worthless, demonic warlock is not supposed to be with his leader. You were angry but even worse... you were hurt. But then Raphael appeared, slamming the other vampire against the wall, choking him. "If you ever dare to insult my sweetheart again, I am going to rip your throat out. She/He is the love of my immortal life and I would rather die than give her up." He let the vampire go and turned around, running towards you in vampire speed, pressing his lips against yours. "Y/N, I love you so much."

Alec

Your favourite memory was a difficult one. It was the time Alec had brought you to the Institute to meet his parents for the first time. You were so nervous that they wouldn't like you. Unfortunately, you were right. Maryse was horrible to you, insulting you and your kind. You didn't even defend yourself. But Alec defended you. He stood up to his parents for the first time."I will never stop dating him/her, unless its to make him/her my husband/wife"You positively glowed after Alec betrayed his parents wishes for you. He came into his own, standing up for what he believed in, and you had never been prouder.

Jace

You were at the pub and Jace was really drunk. A girl wanted to hit on him and you expected the worst, but Jace just pushed her away, screaming out loud "I have a girlfriend/boyfriend, her/his name is Y/N, and I love her/him a lot." You giggled, being happy that even when he couldn't walk in a straight line, he still thought about you.

Meliorn

You were laying there on a grass field, watching the stars, cuddling into the chest of Meliorn, his strong arms wrapped around you. You breathed his scent in and everything just seemed so perfect and peaceful.

Isabelle

Izzy said that she wanted to surprise you, so when she brought you to her room, you were really excited. The moment she opened the door you saw that the whole room was covered in candles and flowers. In the middle of the room there was a fluffy blanket with some fruit on it and some champagne. You smiled widely and gave her a kiss.

Maia

You were both running around the docks, playing hide and seek. Her being a werewolf and you being a vampire made it incredibly easy. Every time she found you or you found her you kissed. You both just played this game to have an excuse to kiss several times.

Magnus

It was the moment he made a portal to an unknown destiny. He laid his hands over your eyes to surprise you and went through it. After he removed his hands you realized where you were: Right in front of the eiffel tower. You turned around and kissed him on the lips. "Why did you know that I always wanted to see France?". A bright smile decorated your face. "Because I know what my little glitter wants. And I saw you looking through google photos..." He gave you a kiss on the forehead and you began your little new journey, hand in hand.

Will

Your favourite memory was also your first date. Never had anyone trusted you enough to plan a date on your home turf, thinking that you would feed them faerie food that will embarrass them or send them insane. But Will, although sceptical at first, took you at your word, which never happened before. You spent a wonderful evening together, talking about irrelevant things that didn't matter, completely absorbed by each other's company.

Jem

It was your twenty first birthday, and you were so drunk. Drunker than you had ever been, so drunk that Jem had to carry you back to the institute. When you got back, he took care of you. He rubbed your back as you threw up, held a cold flannel to your head and brought you a glass of water. Then, instead of leaving, he lay there and traced your runes with his fingertips until you fell asleep, smiling.

Jordan

You loved when he surprised you with a trip to Wales to go zip lining near Snowdonia. It was the one thing you had always wanted to do, but never got round to. When you were fastened into the harness, you looked at him and smiled, and he looked at you with all the love in the world."You really are my soulmate," you said, before zooming down the wire, gleefully.

Tessa

You loved the moment you met. It had always been very difficult for you to trust people, but there was something about Tessa that just helped you to open up. You have never trusted another person as much since, but she helped to break your barriers down, and you were so grateful for that.