#11 What you like about his/her personality

Raphael

You love how protective he is. He would give his life just to keep you save and that gives you a lot of security and makes you feel special, even though you would never let him die for you.

Alec

You love his determination to keep people safe, especially you. If there is a hint that you are in trouble, physically or emotionally, he will drop everything to be with you and to help you through it.

Jace

Jace is always fun to be around. He is the one to go when you want to mess up or tease someone. After spending a day with him your stomach and face hurts because of the amount you laugh with him. Even if you have a bad day, Jace can always cheer you up.

Meliorn

You adore his unconditional love. He is there for you and treats you with respect and warmth, but without actually expecting anything back. He would burn the world down for you, without hesitation.

Isabelle

She is very helpful and can always give good advice. She's incredible when it comes to listening and solving problems. She always cheers you up and makes you look forward. You feel safe around her and know that you can trust her with any doubt.

Maia

Her independence. Maia is an independent woman and she shows that off. She does not obey and stands up for herself, knowing that she is good the way she is.

Magnus

You love that he's very understanding. Magnus never judges or labels people. He just accepts them the way they are.

Will

You love his overprotective nature. Many people wouldn't have thought it, but he gets very protective of you. It could be a slight small comment made in passing by a vampire, warlock or even another faerie, and he will pull you closer and hold you tighter. You don't mind though. If anything, you find it hot...

Jem

You love the fact that he doesn't belittle you. Many people at the institute believe that a girl could never be as powerful as a boy Shadowhunter, sometimes nicknaming you 'mundane'. But Jem never thought like that. Every day, he would let you know how powerful and strong he thought you were, and built you up instead of tearing you down.

Jordan

You may not think it, but when its just you two, he is the most affectionate guy you have ever met. He loves to cuddle and spoon and hold your hand, just because he feels like it. It makes you feel so special.

Tessa

You love her caring nature. She didn't have to help you the day you met her, but she did so out of the kindness of her own heart. Since then, she has never stopped helping you and caring for you, and you try to return the favour any time you can to show her how much you appreciate her