#7 Your first kiss

Raphael

After some more dates he showed up at Magnus apartment. Magnus was gone, so you two were alone. Surprised of his sudden arrival you asked if everything is alright, a bit worried. He usually gave you a call before he came over. 'Actually everything is better than just alright.' You looked at him with a questioning facial expression. 'I am...' He began to stutter and threw the words off, coming closer and wrapping his arms around you. He leaned in and your lips softly brushed against each other. You smiled a little, your heart beating faster. He took that as a sign and kissed you with all the softness and love left in his undead body.

Alec

You were both sat in your room in the Hotel Dumort after sundown watching a movie. Alec turns to you and smiles, and you smile back. It happens naturally, with neither of you talking about it. Instead, you both inch slowly forwards until your lips are delicately touching , as Alec cups your face and smiles against your lips.

Jace

As you straddled his lap and leaned down you could feel his hot breath on your skin. Staring into his beautiful eyes, you almost got lost in them. He placed one hand on your waist and the other one behind your head. He pushed you closer and pressed his lips onto yours. It was not the softest kiss you ever had, but definitely the most passionate one.

Meliorn

You were on your way back from the seelie queen. Your brother was captured by her and you were the one to get him out. She told you to behave and stay away from her followers, definitely meaning Meliorn by that. As soon as you left the realm, your brother left you alone in order to get to Clary. You just stood there, being sad and angry about what the queen has said to you. 'I don't care what she says. I have true feelings for you and nothing can change that.' You turned around. It was Meliorn. You smiled and shook your head. 'You might get in danger and I won't let that happen.' He returned the smile, came closer and pressed his lips onto yours, holding you tight. 'And even if death was the prize for loving you... I would pay it.' He said after separating, touching your forehead with his own.

Isabelle

You had been invited to a Downworlder party, that a mutual friend (yes Meliorn) had invited Izzy to. As you and a few other Downworlders were playing a game of Spin the Bottle, she came and sat herself directly opposite you. It was your turn to spin, so you spun the bottle and........It landed on Izzy.She grinned, crawling on all fours over to where you were sat and pressing her mouth against yours. And it may sound cheesy, but you could swear you sense fireworks.

Maia

It was almost morning as you left the restaurant. The last few nights consisted of eating insane amounts of food with Maia and you enjoyed every single bit of it. 'You really need to hurry! The sun will rise in half an hour.' Maia grinned at you, showing off her incredibly white teeth. You gave her a hug and turned around. You wanted to go but looked back, at the beautiful girl. You chuckled and ran towards her, pressing a kiss on her lips, before you disappeared in vampire speed, leaving a smiling Maia behind.

Magnus

You were in his apartment, sitting on the sofa, talking about random stuff. Without really noticing you two came closer to each other. Just as you noticed Magnus wrapped his arm around your shoulders. Just as he leaned in, he closed his eyes and suddenly turned around, letting your shoulders go. 'Magnus? Are you alright? Am I...? It's my fault, isn't it? Well, what did I think? I'm just a mundane...' You wanted to stand up, your heart almost broken, but he held you back by pushing you down onto the sofa again, his eyes still closed. 'It's not about you. I promise. It's just that I lose control once in a while.' He opened his eyes and his golden cat-eyes appeared. You cupped his face. 'Magnus, they are stunning. I love you the way you are.' He smiled and leaned in once again, placing a gentle kiss onto your lips.

Will

Your first kiss wasn't in the most perfect of circumstances. A fellow faerie had planned to have you cursed, and you had fallen into a deep sleep that nobody could wake you from. As the Queen was running out of options, she called upon Will Herondale, and begged him to try to wake you up. And of course his bright solution was to try and give you the Heimlich.To everybody's surprise, the moment Will pressed his mouth close to yours, you woke up, wrapping your hands around his neck which prevented him from breaking away from the kiss. As you broke apart, you chuckled."Well, there are worse things to wake up to after being cursed"

Jem

Your first kiss with Jem was the result of jealousy. A particular mission that you were on required you to seduce a rogue vampire in the hopes of distracting him whilst the other Shadowhunters neutralised him. As the vampire started getting a little too handsy for Jem's liking , he pulled you away from him and kissed you forcefully, as back up came to remove the vampire from the area. As you broke apart, you shook your head in mock frustration."You're lucky you didn't ruin the mission"Jem grinned mischievously. "You know you love me"

Jordan

You were on your way to a Praetor Lupus meeting, as you asked about becoming a member. Not 15 minutes into your journey, the car broke down. Jordan was so frustrated that he began banging the steering wheel. You shouted his name, numerous times, but he wouldn't listen. Changing tactics, you guided his chin towards you and kissed him firmly on the mouth. He responded quickly, wrapping his arms around your waist. After a while you broke apart for air, grinning about reaching yet another milestone in your relationship.

Tessa

Your first kiss happened on the same night. After you had finished the cookies and cakes, you lay cuddled up together under blankets, heads resting against the soft pillows. She looked up at you and stroked your face lightly."Words are not enough to let you know what I feel about you" she said as she gazed at you, lovingly."Then show me," you challenged.She smirked and pressed her lips against yours, tangling her fingers in your hair as you sighed, blissfully.