#81 How you help him/her when he's/she's sad

Raphael

He's a vampire, what do you think are you doing to make him happy? You bring him to bed, lay your necklaces off, hug him close and let him feed from you. Afterwards he often falls asleep right on your chest, like a little baby.

Alec

When Alec is sad, you get Magnus to portal you to the Institute. You try to get him to talk about it without prying too much. It really helps him and he's soon in a better mood.

Jace

You will grab some movies, fluffy blankets, popcorn and soda and snuggle into bed together. He most of the times falls asleep half through the movie, his face buried in your neck.

Meliorn

Cuddles are always the solution for Meliorn. You'll grab his hand, go outside with him, stare at the clouds or stars, cuddle and talk about what is making him sad. Most of the time the problems are solved afterwards.

Isabelle

A thing that always helps Izzy: Going out to party. You two dress up and go to the pandemonium to drink the sadness away.

Maia

Food is always the solution. So you just cook an entire buffet for Maia. You think there will be leftovers? Nope. She eats it all at once, forgetting about her problems.

Magnus

To change Magnus' thoughts and make him feel better, you make some tea or coffee and lay down on the sofa with him. He lays down, with the head on your thighs and you read his favourite books to him.

Will

So you don't invoke more negative vibes, you spread positivity and try to help him to look at things from a different perspective, and try and see the good. It usually works; sometimes its easier than others.

Jem

To help him when he's sad, you just let him purge everything he is feeling and thinking. You don't interrupt until he is finished. Then, you try and solve the problem for him.

Jordan

You play him happy and upbeat music, usually consisting of his favourite songs, until he is dancing around the flat, feeling a lot better.

Tessa

You return the favour of her cooking all the time for you. You bake and cook all day, bringing her different dishes to pick at or inhale. She always perks right up after your cooking.