#23 His/Her cringy pick up line

Raphael

"They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Well apparently, no one has ever been standing next to you."

He has good intentions and tries to be nice but you just cringe and shake your head.

Alec

The traditional "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven".

Alec is nothing but decades behind on flirting techniques.

Jace

"Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!"

Jace knows that the pick up lines are super cringe but they are fun and he likes to yell them through the whole institute.

Meliorn

"Do you have a plaster? I hurt my knee when I fell for you."

He wants to be romantic and he actually is, but pick up lines are not exactly his strength.

Isabelle

"Is there an airport nearby; or is that just my heart taking off?"

She tells you those things and actually believes that you are into it and you don't constantly cringe. You just let her do it and laugh about it.

Maia

"You must be tired, because you've been running through my mind all night!"

Maia and you made a game out of cringy pick up lines. You both tell them to each other all the time, competing about the fact which one is the worst.

Magnus

"Hey, I think you have something in your eye. Never mind, that's just your sparkle."

Glitter and sparkles everywhere.

Will

"If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put U and I together."

Will can make anything sound sweet, but this always makes you laugh.

Jem

Jem: "Am I dead? Because I think I just met an angel."

Ah, the Nephilim jokes...

Jordan

"Did you fart? 'cause you blew me away."

Jordan is slightly crude with his pickup lines. He makes you laugh anyway...

Tessa

Tessa: "Do you have a map? I think I'm getting lost in your eyes".

Tessa always uses this one, because she loves your eyes when they turn violet.