#50 Your shared christmas traditions

Raphael

Raphael and you love to decorate the christmas tree together. You bought a big evergreen and put it in the lobby of the Hotel Dumort. You decorated it with a lot of ornaments. For putting the star on top, Raphael held you by the waist and lifted you up. His eyes were sparkling when you finished. He always loved this holiday.

Alec

Alec takes you ice skating in the local park when the lake freezes over on Christmas eve. Its always empty, because families stay in that night, so you see it as your special spot. You skate for a bit, then go back to the Institute to celebrate Christmas there with your boyfriend and his family. Christmas day is always hectic with so many people around, but Christmas eve is your special night.

Jace

Jace is not really into christmas, but he's definitely into you. He will hang up a mistletoe in his room in front of his bed and when you enter, you are obligated to give him a kiss. That kiss soon ends in a not-so-holy makeout session.

Meliorn

He loves spending time with you in the city, watching the decorated buildings and the big tree. He thinks it's 'unnatural' to decorate a tree like that, but really enjoys it. You walk through the snow covered streets, hand in hand.

Isabelle

Christmas is the one time of the year that you are brave enough to teach Izzy how to cook, because you are in such a good mood. Together, you bake and cook as gifts. You make biscuits, mince pies, Christmas fruit cake etc. The list is endless. Izzy loves it because her dishes, with your guidance, are a success around Christmas. ONLY around Christmas.

Maia

You and Maia just love to cook. You spend time in the kitchen all the time, baking cookies and cooking delicious food that you eat in front of your christmas tree.

Magnus

Magnus sometimes is like a little child. He loves receiving gifts and also likes giving them. You sit in front of the fire place, warmed by the heat of the flames, unwrapping your gifts, just to end up in each others arms because you are so happy.

Will

Will loves it when you exchange gifts on Christmas morning. He comes to the Seelie Realm for a feast with you and the Fair Folk. You cook him a special meal, toprevent him from having to have any faerie food the Queen offers. He loves seeing you smile in anticipation over the dinner table, then smiling once again when you see he got you exactly what you wanted. You know each other so well, none of your present exchanges have been a failure.

Jem

You and Jem spend Christmas in the same way you spend any other day: training. Afterwards, though, you make homemade pizza and sit in front of the TV, watching Home Alone, cuddling close together.

Jordan

You and Jordan host a Christmas party, inviting all of your friends. Vampires, Seelies, Shadowhunters, Werewolves and Warlocks alike all dance and sing and drink the night away, enjoying every single moment of it and not worrying about their differences. It makes you happy to be around so many people after being abandoned after your first werewolf transformation. You feel... wanted.

Tessa

You and Tessa are quite relaxed on Christmas day. You make pancakes in the morning , and then chill around the flat for the rest of the day, not leaving each other's sides. You listen to the cheesiest Christmas songs, sing karaoke and have a good time together.