#20 His/her favourite memory with you

Raphael

Raphael's favourite memory is very simple actually. After a beautiful night you spend together you went outside, going out to eat. After that you came back to the Hotel and you talked some more. You were really sleepy, so Raphael carried you to his bed, sitting down next to you. He watched your deep breathing, your soft smile and your relaxed body and could not believe that he was allowed to have you in his life.

Alec

Alec's favourite memory was the moment you both met. When you smiled at him in the library of the Dumort, he felt like he could do anything. He felt like his life had begun again, with a new purpose. And the first step towards that purpose was finding out your name.

Jace

His grandmother was in the institute and that always meant a lot of stress. She was constantly strict towards Jace, saying mean comments and criticizing everything that he did. When he needed to show some of his fighting skills off, she was not happy with the results. "What are you actually good in, Jace? I begin to doubt that you are truly a Herondale." He was shattered and it was the moment you stepped in. "Excuse me, Madam, but Jace is a Herondale and he is proud of his blood. in fact we are all proud. Not just to have a Herondale here but to have Jace. He is the best fighter in the whole institute and we would be screwed without him." You kept talking, counting positive things about Jace. Nobody ever did that for him before.

Meliorn

His favourite memory was when he first saw you. He expected the annoying daylighter (aka your brother Simon), so when you appeared too, he was intrigued for a second, blinded by your beauty. He could literally feel the warmth and pure love spreading from you. It was the very same second he totally fell for you.

Isabelle

She unexpectedly came over to the dock in order to spend some time with you, when she saw you, standing there with a little kid in your arms. It was the daughter of one of your pack members and the little girl truly loved you. She would follow you anywhere and call you her best friend. The toddler cupped your face with her tiny hands and giggled. You smiled bright and it seemed like you were glowing because of all the happiness. In that moment Izzy realized she wanted to spend her entire life with you, having kids and everything.

Maia

It was the first kiss you two shared. It came so unexpected, but she longed for it so badly, so when you kissed her, her whole body trembled. After you ran away in vampire speed she just stood there for another hour, her smile shining as bright as the stars above her head.

Magnus

Magnus always knew that you had a not so easy childhood and a lot of trouble with your family. You were sitting on the sofa of his apartment, watching a movie. As a happy-end of a family appeared on the TV you looked away with a grumpy facial expression. "Pumpkin, what's wrong?" He just wanted you to be alright and the moment you opened up to him, it was one of his most beautiful moments in his life. He knew you trusted him and you did not hesitate to express your feelings towards him.

Will

Will's favourite memory was your first date in the Seelie realm, sitting under the willow tree with a picnic, staring at the glittering stars. Wrapped tightly around you, Will forgot all of the troubles he needed to face the next day, and all of the troubles he had faced that day. It was just you and him in your own little world. The way it should be.

Jem

Jem's favourite memory was when you challenged every Shadowhunter in the Institute to a fight tournament, winner stays on. Bets were placed heavily against you, as you were thought of as being weak and pathetic. Apart from Jem, who bet on you winning. In the end you beat every single one of them, even the self-proclaimed 'experienced ones'. As you both collected your winnings, you smirked at Jem."This is going towards a proper date"

Jordan

He loved the times you used to visit Simon and him at Jordan's apartment. You would just surprise him out of the blue with his favourite takeaway, grabbed a guitar and played songs whilst they ate. He loved listening to you play, but he loved watching you too. He loved the way you got entirely lost in the song, smiling as you plucked and strummed the strings, changing from A chords to E minor. You were so talented, and he made sure to tell you. Always.

Tessa

She loved that time you went to Madrid together. It was your most favourite place in the world. You walked the streets of the plazas, ate food in traditional Spanish restaurants and took many, many photos. She loved listening to you speak Spanish; she thought it made you sound very attractive. So on the last night, she almost melted when you whispered in her ears on the balcony of your hotel room :"Te amo ahora, te amé entonces, y te amaré para siempre"(I love you now, I loved you then, and I will love you forever)