01

Question~ Should this be romance or teen fiction?

"That's the last of your thing sweetie!" My dad smiled to me, I nodded giving him a smile taking the box from his hands

Today was the day I'm official a Californian.

My father got a new job here so when he got the news we both started looking for homes, when we found one a month later we moved. I'm rather happy than anything, most people would be sad or upset since they'd be leaving their friends behind but I however left nothing behind but the sad past. My mother died a year after she gave birth to me.

She fell down the stairs and hit her head.

It hurts to know that I practically was born without a mother, however I promised to my father and myself that I wouldn't drown myself in the past. I'd keep my head up and head towards my dream making my mother look down proud of who I've become, my father disciple me as an exact replica. With our butts basically screaming kylie Jenner and my boobs shouting double D.

However I try my best not to show anything as I normally wear baggy clothes, I'm normally cooped up in my room watching Netflix and eating icecream but when I'm not I'm at school. It's pretty much a routine, however I've made many promises to my father I'd make friends.

My room was quite huge, it was painted boring colour white. Three windows that overlooked the pool out back and the neighbors backyard, a white door on my left that I assume is my bathroom, I walked further in placing the last box onto the ground.

"You like it honey?"

I jumped

I turned around meeting my father who looked at me with a smile spread across his face, "dad!" He chuckled lightly "and yes I love it! It's so big!" I smiled looking around my room. "I'm glad you love it, well I'll leave you to it" he said before I heard his footsteps fading away indicating that he left.

It's just me and you now.

**•**

I sighed in satisfaction slumping down on my bed.

Its currently 7:30 and I've just finished decorating, my father bought my furniture before we moved so all I had to do was set everything up exactly how I wanted it.

I installed LED lights all over my room, creamed curtains that blocked the view. My bed that was covered with white and light pink sheets, my black and white fluffy pillows that were thrown carelessly onto my bed, my two nightstands with lamps on each, my alarm clock on one and a picture or me and my dad on the other side. My dresses that were filled with my clothing and underwear, I already decorated my bathroom which was very spacious.

"Sweetie" my dad knocked onto my door that was now spray painted carelessly with the color pink and black with a picture of a anime girl that looks like me.

"Yeah!?" I asked opening the door, my dad was now dressed in a pair of Jean's shorts and a regular black shirt.

"Dinner is in an hour so go take a shower" he said.

I nodded closing my door taking out a pair of sweatpants and a blouse as well as my undergarments. Walking into my bathroom closing the door behind me.

 Walking into my bathroom closing the door behind me

I jogged down the stairs.

Walking into the dinning room meeting my dad setting the table like he always does.

I walked into the kicthen helping him with the rest before we both sat down and dug in. We never normally spoke unless we really wanted to, like last month when he said he got a new job, I asked about it and I bet now he's gonna-

"Are you ready for school?"

Bingo!

"Yeah I kind of am" I gave a genuine smile, I loved the feeling of this fresh start and wouldn't waste a single minute of it.

"Ready for new friends?" He smirked raising an eyebrow, I shrugged.

"Sure!"

He gave a sigh of defeat, "honey I know your not use to socializing but you have to give it a try!" Hw suggest, he's right. "I know I'll try" I said looking up seeing a smile on his face made me smiles showing of my dimples, "great!".

************************************

Ellison~I'm sorry for the short chapter, this is the beginning and there's not much add to this chapter. Anyway I still hope you guys love it.

xoxoxo.