11

Question~Italy or france?
Italy duh! Half of the daddy's are there ;)

Monday, 6:34am

It's now 6 and I had to force myself up from my nap, since I didn't set an alarm. I looked over realizing that Lucifer held a tight grip onto me as he slept.

Trying over and over to get out of the bed was no use so I realized I had to wake him up. "Lucifer!" I yelled whispered, he only stirred for a bit.

Groaning.

"Lucifer! I have school remember?" I tried refreshing his mind.

After a whole minute he finally let me go, jumping out of bed before he changed his mind I made my way to the bathroom.

**

After doing my business I decided to wear something comfy since It was oddly a little cold outside today.

Strange.

Walking out of the closet after looking at myself I walked in the room seeing Lucifer looking at me with lust in his eyes.

LUCIFER

Checking her out I wanted nothing but to take her right here right now. Her small waist going down to her curvy body.

"Come here bambina"

She hesitantly walked up to me.

"Are you teasing me gattina?" I smirked.

She shook her head.

"Use your words piccolo"

"No-no lucifer" she stammered.

"From now on bambina, you call me"

"Daddy" I said with so much dominance.

"N-no daddy" it rolled of her tounge making my dick twitch. I smiled packing her on the lips before I walked to the bathroom.

Jayde

I took in a few breaths trying to take in the fact that he told me to call him daddy.

Of course!

Shush!

Still frozen he walked back out of the bathroom. "Gattina, follow me to my office" he says as he walks out.

**•**

Closing the door behind me, I walked into his office watching as he took something out of his drawer.

"Here" he says.

It was a black leather bag.

"Your school items are already in here...as well as this!" He said taking out an iPhone box. I walked up taking it from him, I realized it was the exact phone as his. I thanked him.

"Don't thank me gattina, what is mine is yours, you are mine like I am yours" he said, "I have a meeting, a driver will leave you at school" I nodded with a short smile walking off I felt him grab me by my arm.

"Your words!"

"Thank you"

"Thank you what?"

"Thank you, Daddy" I whispered.

"Get use to that word or I will punish you" he grabbed a handful of my ass.

School, 7:30am

Thanking the driver as I got out.

I walked up to school as everyone was staring at me. Girls looked at me with hatred as guys kept whistling at me.

Walking down the halls-

"JAYDE!!!! OH MY FUCKING GADDDD"

I turned sideways seeing, Simone, Bella anddddddd Diana as they ran down to me. "I've been calling you non-stop, I went to your house but your father wasn't there!" Bella said.

Fuck!

My dad!

How could I forgot about him?

"Yeah! I  tried running back in but then the cops came and said that everyone should leave" Simone said, Diana nodded. "Oh" I mumbled feeling guilty.

"Oh? Where the fuck were you!" Diana yelled whispered. "I-I can I tell you guys at lunch?" I asked, the all sighed before nodding. Bell rang and we all made our way to our classes.

Lunch

Walking to the cafeteria.

Pushing the doors open bumping into Roberto. "Hey!" He says pulling me into a hug, "hey robby!" I smiled as we pulled out of the hug. "The guys are down there" he pointed to the group of girls down at our seat eating and talking.

I smiled.

"Come on!"

We both walked down to our friends.

**•**

It was dismissal.

I told my friends everything, they weren't happy at all, but they realized they couldn't do anything to stop it.

Diana mom came for her since she said she didnt feel well, bella and simone left a minute ago. "I know right!" Roberto laughed, I laughed as well.

He was telling me about the guy he was flirting with at the club.

Pushing the doors open my smile fell when I saw Lucifer.

He was raging.

If this was a cartoon he'd be read as a tomato with steam come out his ears.

"Uh-oh..gotta go!" Roberto ran the other way.

************************************
Ellison~Hey! Wassup?

Anyways thanks for ur love and support!

Bye and

THANKS!!