06

Question~Your celebrity crush?
Mine is maybe Masika a jamaican dance hall artiste.

Thursday 3:30pm

W

ashing my hands I made my way back to our seat. "I think I'm maybe gonna wear my black dress" simone said, "wear black dress where? Are you going somewhere?" I asked.

"You mean are we going somewhere?" Diana chuckled.

I raised an eyebrow.

"There's this party keeping tomorrow night staring at 8, held by the Chaptlin brothers" Bella informed me.

Before I could even ask my unasked question was answered, "The Chaptlin brothers are a set of Twins, Scean and Ian they keep the best party and you were the first to get invited of course you didnt get it since I was the one who they gave to give to you and that's even how were going" Simone said. They all nodded.

"Oh"

"Oh!? Are you kidding only the hot chicks gets to go" Bella said dramatically.

"Yeah I'm still wondering why I haven't get an invite?" Diana asked, we all rolled our eyes. "I dont know my da-" I couldn't even finish.

"I came to your house last night to tell you but were sleeping sooooo... I asked your dad and guess what he said?" Diana smirked.

"No?" A hint of hope peeked into my voice.

"Yes!" She smiled widely, I fake chuckled. It's not that I hate parties but I just hate going to ones where I dont even know the host, but with diana and these guys as my friends do I have I choice?

No

"Now where all on the same page I'm picking you all up for the mall after school tomorrow!" Roberto said, they all beemed in excitement while I pretented to be happy.

"Good! I got homework so can we go home now?" I asked, "ugh! Dont even remind me!" Diana groaned out I annoyance. We all threw our empty cups into the near by bin packing up our plates on the tray leaving our cash before we head put to Roberto's Prius.

**•**

8:34pm

Closing my book I threw myself onto my bed.

I got home, took a bathe changed off into comfy clothes did my homework and now I'm very tired

I got home, took a bathe changed off into comfy clothes did my homework and now I'm very tired. I ordered Chinese food since my dad was late at work for the 4th time.

I dont judge him though, they're Bill's to pay.

I set my alarm to 6:30, dragging my curtains over to the side so the next morning I didnt have to be greeted by the sun.

3:00am

Out of nowhere I felt the sudden urge to pee. Right when I was about to kiss stephen james. UGH!

I slowly got up jumping, there by my couch I saw a frame sitting down staring at me. "Hello?" My dumbass asked, no answer I walked closer to see who it was but I felt my panties getting wet so I quickly ran off to pee.

Walking back out after doing my business no one was there.

I looked around but the person wasn't there.

Maybe I was just seeing something?

I gasped

A DEAMON!?

************************************

Ellison~ Okay guys! So that was interesting...

You guys:

Anyway bye and

Anyway bye and