07

There outfits above^
Question~What is your favorite color?
Mine is maybe *thinks long and hard* mint green.

Notice! I just realized I forgot to crop out bretman rocks face but what a view ♡_♡

Friday 7:30pm

"Come on!" Bella yelled as she buckled up her pink stilettos, "relax! Just because your done doesn't mean everyone has to be done!" Diana yelled as she came out of the bathroom with her face covered with makeup.

"Ass phat!" Diana said slapping me on my butt as she walked in my closet taking out her dress.

After we came from the mall we stayed here gossiping until it was six where everyone started to get dress.

Surprisingly I wasn't uncomfortable being naked around them. Bestie goals!

"Little booties matter too!" Simone yelled as she walked out of the bathroom trying to zip up her black heels. We all laughed, I was now zipping up my dress as I kept looking at myself in my full length body mirror.

"Ok so how do I look!" Roberto ran over to us, we all looked at him in 'awe' "omg Robby you look so sexy!" Diana said eyeing him up and down as he gave us a run way. "Yes I didn't know you were a fashionista!" I added, he blushed putting in his earrings.

Half hour later.

Everyone  was dressed and we were currently in the car driving to the address.

A few minutes later we arrived at this huge mansion that surprisingly wasn't even gated. We all stared up at it with our mouths hanged open.

***

"Hey welcome to the party ladies!" A blonde opened the door, we all said thanks. Right after walking in I heard a few husky whistles from behind me which  none of us paid any minds to.

"I'm gonna get a drink, I'm tryna get drunked the fuck out!" Diana said as simone and bella followed behind her. I scratched  my arm nervously not knowing what to do, "girl your fine as hell but that attitude not gone work out, come on!" Roberto dragged me into what looked like the kicthen.

We spotted diana in someone's fridge while simone and bella were drinking out of red cups. "First step of a party, get tipsy" I heard roberto said before he handed me a red cup, looking down I wasn't sure what I was looking at. "What's this?" I asked.

"Try it" he said as he drank down his, I sighed knowing he'd force me anyways.

Jugging down the substance I immediately regretted it, I gagged the bitter taste of the liquid. "One more coming up!" Roberto said walking of before forcing down two more of the bitter substance down my throat.

"Now your lossen up let's get this party started!" He yelled dragging me onto the dance floor as 50 cent began to play.

"Come on girl shake what momma gave you!" Roberto started to dance.

"1....2...3...4..5!! WHEW!" The group of both sweaty teenage boys and girls yelled as a guy jug down six bottles of beer. I was in middle area of being tipsy and drunk, diana was fully drunk as she was making out with a christmas tree, bella was very drunk instead she was making out with some jock and simone was dancing on the dance floor.

Roberto was basically babysitting me as I followed him everywhere he went. Literally. "Robby I wanna go home" I said dragging the sleeve of his meshed shirt, he was flirting with some buff guy. He looked down at me, "ok...I'm sorry theo but my friend dosen't feel so good" he said.

Now I felt bad.

"He's lying I feel great!"

He looked back down at me with a short smile, "Aye!! That guy is totally checking you out" he says pointing to a dirty blonde hair guy looking at my ass with a smirk.

Creep.

"Go" he shoved me over to the guy.

I stumbled in his arms, he caught me.

Night in armor

Note the sarcasm

"Hi I'm j-" he started to kiss me.

My eyes were widen as he leaned me agaisnt a wall making out with me, I tried to push him off but that did nothing.

His mouth tasted like liquor and cigarettes.

Ew I know.

I continuously tried to push him off but I wasn't going anywhere.

Out of nowhere

I-

BANG! BANG!

************************************

Ellison~ let me guess you guys thought that he was gonna get punched huh?

You guys:

Anyways bye and

Anyways bye and