04

Question~What's your favorite song?
Mine at the moment is Big drip by=fivio foreign

Question~What's your favorite song?Mine at the moment is Big drip by=fivio foreign

I drove up to on one of many clubs.

Lust.

I walked into the place filled with sweaty bodies that grind onto each other drunk men and women eating each others alive.

Looking around the place I saw a bunch of my men who nodded showing a level of respect. I gave a curt nod making my way to the VIP area.

Walking in I saw one of my most trust worthy men Maliky, "Boss" he stood up
I nodded, "he's in there" he pointed to the room I nodded again not showing any sign of emotion. One of the waiters came up to me, "no" I sate walking away leaving her behind me.

I didnt have time to fuck right now, that bastard owed me alot of cash.

Barging into the room seeing him getting head from some bitch.

BANG

I loaded back my gun tucking it back into my pocket watching the pussy look in horror back and forth on the dead bitch with her mouth now bleeding out blood on his dick.

He zipped up his pants shooting right up from his spot looking at me, anger and fright was obvious onto his face.

"Miss me Santiago?" I smirked as he shook his head repeatedly.

"L-Lucifer I, have your money I swear just give me a-" i shot him right into the balls watching as he fell to his knees crying in agony. "A whole fucking year!" I yelled back feeling my veins pop up. "P-please just a-"

BANG

He fell to the floor hearing thud.

I walked out of the room satisfied, "get the cleaners" I ordered to one of my men he nodded taking out his phone.

I walked out of the club with my men behind me, walking to my black Lamborghini.

Staring the car I sped down the road.

While I drove onto my compound and I could think about was..her. She looked so gorgeous, her creamed skin that was glowing due to the sunlight, her beatiful eyes that got me hypnotized.

Walking into my house nodding at my workers I head up to my office.

"Hello son?"

"I found her"

I could imagine my father smiling by hearing that, "great! When can I me-" I hanged up on him.

Walking out of my office down stairs ordering one of my men to call a very close friend of mine. "Master, what would you like for dinner?" One of my maid came into the room asking. "A glass of water" I stated, she nodded walking back out. My mind was still on her, who is she?

I don't fucking care because soon enough she'll be mine.

"Hey! Lucifer!" Fransisco greeted walking into the room, I nodded leading him to my office. I closed my door behind me taking a seat into my chair. "So what do you need?" He got straight to the point, "I want you to look into this girl by the name of Jayde Eveline" I demanded.

He smirked.

"Found your baby mother?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Just get everything to me by tomorrow" I said.

"Ok sure"

"Great now get the fuck out of my house" I demanded, he rolled his yes walking out my office.

Baby I'm coming for you

_____________________________________________________________

Jayde

"No!" I burst out laughing.

So instead of going straight home I ended up meeting up with diana her friends with bela, after my dad said they could come over since he's gonna be at work for the whole night.

Where currently watching Disney channel.

"Zuri is me!" Diana said.

"Yeah most definitely!" Roberto chuckled.

****

"Hey so....when I went to the shade you told me about there was this really tall guy smoking a cigarette you know him?..." I looked at Diana, she looked up from her phone "shit!" She cursed under her breath, everyone turn to look at me with wide eyes.

"What?"

"Did you seriously forgot to tell her?" Simone asked, looking as diana. "Yeah I totally forgot!" She sighed heavily.

"Forgot what!?" I was very confused in what they were saying.

Roberto said before he began to speak, "Lucifer Walker, I know he's very hot but with that also comes very dangerous----his dad is a mob boss but by rumors I heard he's taking his place" "I really dont know why he's even here but he is, all I'm telling you if you see him you run not even walk or jog RUN" he said looking out of space horrified.

I nodded, deep down I really didnt believe that. Just because your parents are scary people doesn't mean you have to turn out that way, everyone is different in their own way but I was new to the school so I'll just stick to what their saying. "Ok" they all smiled slightly returning back to the TV.

************************************

Ellison~Hey guys! What do you guys think will happen in the next chapter? Anyways did you guys enjoy this one?
Let me know love ya.

And