15

✿✿✿

We've been at this ball for less than an hour and I already feel dizzy we've been walking around for the entire time meeting and greeting people well mostly Lucifer all I did was give a fake smile and kept my mouth shut as I listened to them speak in Italian, I could hardly form out anything they were saying other than the easy words like si or no inside the building was absolutely beautiful decked out with expensive art hanged on the huge walls all over the place, everything in this place screamed money the people dance while other stood in small circles have small talks but one thing that cought my attention was how you wouldn't find the women speaking they're mouth were shut all they did was look around and gave a small smile no other interaction between them and others.

Right now Lucifer was speaking to this really short chubby guy, he was about my height or even shorter he had little to no hair left on his head and you could tell they were dyed black he had a small scorpion tattoo on his arm that caught me looking from time to time, they spoke to each other with a hint of confidence in their voice neither of them showed fear as a matter of a fact they showed no emotion as they spoke.

A lady stood beside him wearing a long velvet red dress with a slit at the side, her hair was blonde she was about 5'7, she looked really beatiful her long creamy legs that poked out as she stood sipping the wine in her glass I almost felt jealous almost. The whole entire time she didn't speak all she ever did was take a glimpse at me looking up and down before looking away, that was making me feel really uncomfortable.

Did I not look good?.

Was I underdressed?

Is my attire not good enough for this ball??

"sì sì sono d'accordo, e chi è questo piccolo bruco?" (Yeah yeah I agree, who is this Caterpillar?)

The short middle aged man ask looking down at me with a lustful smirk making me feel even more uncomfortable and disgusted. I could tell that Lucifer was getting angry by how tight he wrapped his hand around my waste, "Questa è la mia ragazza Jayde" (this is my girlfriend jade) he said looking down at me with a short smile before his face remained back emotionless.

"ah! ciao splendido sono uno dei buoni amici di Lucifero" he gave me a quick wink (ah! Hello gorgeous, I'm one of Lucifer's good friend)

ew

How old is this dude? 45

Due to the fact that I didn't know Italian I was a bit lost looking up at Lucifer with a confused expression. He rolled his eyes, "parla solo inglese Gèreda" (she only speaks english Géreda) After whatever lucifer said to him he maid a 'O' with his mouth nodding, "Hello princess my name is Alex Géreda a close friend of your Lucifer" he held his hand out for me to shake it.

I was hesitant since I knew how dangerous Lucifer was, however I gave in shaking his hand with a short smiling not wanting to seem rude and the minute i did that i regretted it.

Hey.

Sorry for the short chapter.

Did y'all like this chapter? Let me know.