05

Question~You biggest Pet peeve?
I have alot but during this quarantine it's when my mom wakes me up and literally gives me nothing to do.

Tuesday 11:35am

Bell rang and everyone including me ran out, "Thank God!" I looked at Bella who had a grin on her face. "All I kept hearing was blah blah blah" she adds.

I giggle.

We both walked into the cafeteria looking over at Diana and the rest of our friends eating and laughing, I already made my self PB&J from home so I just walked over to our bench while bella went to purchase her lunch.

"Hey guys!" I smiled gaining their attention.

"Sup"

"Hey"

"Wassup gurl!" Can you guess who said that?

Sitting down beside simone I dug into my sandwich, "So as I was saying! I think they're cute" Simone said, I looked at her in confusion while diana rolled her eyes. "What are we talking about!?" Bella sat down beside diana as she started to devour her pizza, "Sofie Dossi, Tony lopez and faker than a ken doll" Diana said.

I rolled my eyes, why is that the new topic?

"Her name is nikita dragon! And they're cuter than Sofie and tony. SIMPLE!" Simone said, "but only one can give a kid" Roberto whispered.

Diana started to burst out in fits of laughter "PERIODT!" She yells, everyone and I mean everyone looked at her weirdly. "I mean did you see her butt during that paparazzi vedio?" Bella asked, I wanted to be no where apart of that so I secretly grabbed my things and made my way back to the shade.

**•**

Thankfully that really intimidating guy wasn't here.

I walked over to the tree and sat down getting comfy, I took out the last bit of my sandwich and my orange juice devouring the goodness of it. "Eating without me?" I jumped.

Looking up I froze.

The same guy i was thanking god not to let him ruin my peace was standing infront of me with a smirk. "Mhm" i nodded, AYE! I didnt hesitate.

He raised his eyebrow in amusement leaning on one of the other trees. "What are you doing here?" He took out a cigarette before he lit it.

"Eating"

Rolling his eyes, "Why here?"

"My friends are annoying" I stated, he nodded, closing his eyes and taking a drag.

I coughed.

He down at me back at the ciggerate before he out it.

"Why are you here?" A pool of confidence appeared out of nowhere, his eyes never left me as he stared into my sould. "Because I want to come here, problem gattino?" His thick Italian accent came out making him sound ten times sexier.

I shook my head no.

"Use your words piccolo" he whispered.
[Little one]

I gulped down a lump in my throat before mumbled "no". A smile tugged his lips before it disappeared and his same emotionless stare came back, "How old are you?" He questioned, his burning gaze never left me and that's what freaks me out.

"S-seventeen" I stuttered,

A smirked tugged his lips as he cupped my chin. "I like you gattino" my eyes widen, how can he like me? He barely knows me.

"You barely know me"

"Oh trust me I know more than you think kitten" he smirked, i looked at him in confusion. Suddenly when I was about to ask his phone rang. He groaned out grabbing his iphone 11pro out of his pocket "speak!" He roared.

"salvalo vivo" he said coldly before he hanged up. "I gotta go piccolo, but I will be back" and with that he disappeared.

************************************

Ellison~ ouuu, this gettin juicy don't yah think?

Anyways bye and